NYC ballers Sept Laguardia community College, Come Ball with Niketalks finest, Date soon to be postd

its cool but its not that great of a look when its windy...ball tends to sail a little since the park is right by the water but other than that we use to getgood runs in their...jus let me kno where and when and i will let u kno before hand if i am down

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Haven't played ball in a while, though. I'm gonna embarrass myself.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif

not gonna lie, it's the same for me
nerd.gif

i live in nassau and probably won't come out so don't put me on the list of heads, but as a suggestion it should be a nice park that people DON'Tplay at. You don't wanna have a large group of NTers getting scattered waiting for nexts and playing against court regulars instead of each other. It wouldkind of beat the purpose.

i live in nassau and probably won't come out so don't put me on the list of heads, but as a suggestion it should be a nice park that people DON'Tplay at. You don't wanna have a large group of NTers getting scattered waiting for nexts and playing against court regulars instead of each other. It wouldkind of beat the purpose.

yeah stuytown is right on 1st ave

you can add me, what kind of level of play are we talking here, im just ok

yeah stuytown is right on 1st ave

you can add me, what kind of level of play are we talking here, im just ok

Back
Top Bottom