NYC Ballers The Return of NT Laguardia Basketball vol. SUMMER 2011 June 25th

Originally Posted by DenisHot

I just left LaGuardia now and it was jam packed, at least 70 people playing on all 4 courts. It makes sense since its winter and you can't play in parks anymore.
eek.gif
WHAT!?!?!>!>!>!?!!?!?

and KenJi714

good looks yo

Laguardia is always packed during the Winter months especially early morning Sat when the old washed up players do more talking than actually scoring.

Dman, we really going to have to find a spot pronto then...how crowded is 14th Street Fresh???

Everybody else try doing some research, I'ma holla at the dude I know at my local public school and see what's good there...

aviator is deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

nice facility though.
pimp.gif

i played a few times over there for hs

Why weren't all playing in the park before?

NYC jump shots belong outside.

Seriously.

nerd.gif

eek.gif
@ Dre comin through with that pic...I forgot to save that joint fromwhen it was posted in the thread from that week.

I'll come through if its sat. the 19th...Im off work that day...

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

E, don't talk unless you gonna bring ya bum +*! out!

Now I gotta come through indefinitely mannnnn
roll.gif

I hope yall play to win and not mess around cuz I get competitive lmao

Can we do something in Manhattan if we're changing the location? What's up with all these deep obscure spots. There's got to be a public schoolsomewhere in Manhattan willing to let us go in the gym. I'll check my HS. They used to let a bunch of us run every week.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

There's got to be a public school somewhere in Manhattan willing to let us go in the gym. I'll check my HS. They used to let a bunch of us run every week.
I beeeeeeen said that.

LA Fitness on lake success? supposedly its like 24-hours and 5$ to get in. PLEASE MAKE IT ANYTIME AFTER THE 19th!!!

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

LA Fitness on lake success? supposedly its like 24-hours and 5$ to get in. PLEASE MAKE IT ANYTIME AFTER THE 19th!!!

where the hell is that?????

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

where the hell is that?????

laugh.gif
I work in that lot...it's right off the 46 bus take the E or F tothe bus. Not that bad for the Queens folk
laugh.gif

my jumper is immaculate.. ill bust all yall %%#++
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Can we do something in Manhattan if we're changing the location? What's up with all these deep obscure spots. There's got to be a public school somewhere in Manhattan willing to let us go in the gym. I'll check my HS. They used to let a bunch of us run every week.

i doubt it. ever since they upgraded, they've been actin' real wack.

Big country whats good baby.. you better be coming thru...
pimp.gif

um Air max penny.. it depends on what day.. if we can find somthing in manhatten i would mess with it..

lets goo yall

Back
Top Bottom