Nyc bishop robbed during live-streamed service

giphy.gif

Whitehead was/is a scammer too.
He went to prison for fraud prior to becoming a "bishop"
It's all a big Scam.

In the Bronx and Brooklyn, pastors are making big money by selling their property’s to developers, and in turn also getting a small fee of the ownership stake. They often also get a free 2-3 bedroom apartment as part of the deal. It’s good business to be a pastor in nyc.

Edit- forgot to mention, developers will usually build them a church on the 1st floor of the retail space as part of the deal.

Last edited:
In the Bronx and Brooklyn, pastors are making big money buy selling their property’s to developers, and in turn also getting a small fee of the ownership stake. They often also get a free 2-3 bedroom apartment as part of the deal. It’s good business to be a pastor in nyc.

Edit- forgot to mention, developers will usually build them a church on the 1st floor of the retail space as part of the deal.
Thats not always the case.

Teaching About Money and Possessions
"19. Don't store up treasures here on earth, where moths eat them and rust destroys them, and where thieves break in and steal. 20. Store your treasures in heaven, where moths and rust cannot destroy, and thieves do not break in and steal. 21.Wherever your treasure is, there the desires of your heart will also be.
Matthew 6:19-21 NLT

Next time his "sheep" meet, I hope they bring this up to him since he wants to be super flossy. Then hit him with line "24. No one can serve two masters. For you will hate one and love the other; you will be devoted to one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and be enslaved to money."

These flashy preachers in places where there's so much poverty is just nuts. I'm not sure "do what you want with your money" applies to those who claim they dedicated their life to serving Christ. Then again no one is a proper practicing Christian nowadays.

These flashy preachers in places where there's so much poverty is just nuts. I'm not sure "do what you want with your money" applies to those who claim they dedicated their life to serving Christ. Then again no one is a proper practicing Christian nowadays.

True talk, they're all full of ****. The real issue here isn't just them being so flashy, but the foolish people who are responsible for their flashiness. I don't understand how people look at these guys and continue to give them their hard earned money, when most of them are living check to check and on fixed incomes.

This is nothing new though, it's been happening for decades. I remember seeing a video of this black pastor with an afro and 80's mustache telling a story of a congregant needing help for bills. He told her to have faith and pray that God will provide for her. Mind you, he was bragging to his congregation about the cars he and his wife and kids drive. None of which were Honda or Toyota. But when these pastors need money for the building fund, a new jet, or whatever else they want, they don't pray to God for it. They ask the congregation to sow into their desire. How are people still allowing this kind of ****ery to occur? It makes no sense at all.

This aint nothing but a street ***** who caught a good hustle. Now they're saying he and his wife had 1mil in jewelry stolen. It went form 400k to 1 mil now. This sounds like a scam, could be for insurance. We already know his pedigree.

Last edited:
I think he did time for scamming before. If he keeps this up I’m sure he will be doing more time.

Scammers gonna scam.
If they rob him of everything he owns again, it would be justice.

Back
Top Bottom