NYC hotspots to shop?

hey nt'ers. going ot be visitng new york next month with my gf for her bday and was wondering if you guys could give me some spots for shoes and clothes.would greatly appreciate the help guys. we are proly going to be staying in manhattan jus for the wondering...

Depends on the spending yall trying to do...light change, go to 34th in Manhattan and hit up H&M, Vicky Sec"s, and Forever 21 for the Mrs. andFootlocker, Footaction, and Dr. Jays for you and downtown between canal and Broadway lafayette, many little moderately priced stores and boutiques to getshopping done...If you tryin to do work...Head to 5th Ave bet. 59th and 52nd where all the high end designers and their boutiques and you can also check outSaks fifth ave as well...

preciate that SylvesterMcGrizzly. every little bit of info helps. yea im only prolly gonna spend round $100-$2500. dont know what counts as heavy work but thasall for this trip. hopefully the next time that i go up there i can have a lil more....

Thats a big spending range there buddy
wink.gif

lol @ AirJordanXVIII. i have to admit that part of that will be for my gf and her bday gift man. i had to do a lil something though bcuz i have been lookingforward to coming to new york for a long time man. tryna get some stuff for the fall to while im up there cuz i know you guys are way ahead of us here innashville when it comes to fashion

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

Depends on the spending yall trying to do...light change, go to 34th in Manhattan and hit up H&M, Vicky Sec"s, and Forever 21 for the Mrs. and Footlocker, Footaction, and Dr. Jays for you and downtown between canal and Broadway lafayette, many little moderately priced stores and boutiques to get shopping done...If you tryin to do work...Head to 5th Ave bet. 59th and 52nd where all the high end designers and their boutiques and you can also check out Saks fifth ave as well...
Imma Be The From 21-25 What are the Spots That Sell Jordan Retros & Nike Retros for the Low

yea im tryna cop a few retros for cheap myself. i also know that i have to check out flightclub and see what the hype is about that spot.

Flightclub is overpriced IMO. You're better off getting retros on ebay or something.

I've never went to the FC, but I heard the staff sucks.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

Flightclub is overpriced IMO.
eek.gif

a place that takes 20% commission, overpriced?
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

eek.gif
Yes. Does it matter who's getting your money? Your still paying big bucks regardless, even if only 20% goes to the FC.

eek.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

eek.gif
Yes. Does it matter who's getting your money? Your still paying big bucks regardless, even if only 20% goes to the FC.
eyes.gif
I'm just saying, it should be common sense that aconsignment store with no (nike) account is going to be overpriced
eyes.gif

Honestly to find joints for the low takes a lot of footwork and a little luck...check 34th st and go downtown and peep transit....little gold mines outthere...100-2500...keep it simple and hit up like the NBA store, Niketown, noho and soho for there boutiques.....when u get ya money up for the next go-round,then you can hit the high-end places....messenger bag I wanted from Louis V woulda maxed out ya budget
smh.gif

Man preciate all the help guys. i heard soho was sposed to have a bunch of good boutiques but i thought they were more tof the high end variety...

eek.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

eek.gif
eyes.gif
I'm just saying, it should be common sense that a consignment store with no (nike) account is going to be overpriced
eyes.gif
Oh so you were implying that they were overpriced?

There are shopping spots all over depending on what your looking for. In Manhattan....theres 125 st, there are some stores in Spanish Harlem (like 116th and3rd) and some stores on 145th and Broadway. Not to far away in the Bx, theres 149th and 3rd and Fordham Road. You can pretty much find the same stores in bothlocations but I know for a fact they wont carry the exact same merchandise all the time. For Bk, I only hit downtown on Fulton Street....I usually check outthe sneaker spots since they usually get stuff way earlier than big name stores (they charge more too!!!) Last, I hit up Jamaica Ave in Queens. Similar todowntown Bk with the kicks but with less spots. You could easily hit up all these locations in a weekend...even in a day.

Back
Top Bottom