NYC HS Football Star Stabbed and Killed by Parking Lot Attendants *Fight vid on pg. 5*

Just read about this....the dad was arrested this morning.

[h2]Friends mourn Isayah Muller[/h2]

By Christopher Hunt
Special to ESPNNewYork.com
Archive

NEW YORK -- About 300 students, faculty and friends gathered on the football field behind Harry S. Truman High School Wednesday morning to pay tribute to star running back Isayah Muller, who was fatally stabbed during an altercation in a Bronx parking lot Tuesday, just hours after leaving his high school graduation.

While the electric tailback, who racked up 290 yards to lead the Mustangs to victory in the PSAL championship game against Beach Channel in November, was mourned, his father was facing charges in the incident.

Muller was stabbed Tuesday in a fight with parking attendants in a lot on 198th Street and Jerome Avenue near Lehman College in the Bronx, according to New York Police Department Deputy Commissioner Paul J. Browne.

High school commencement had been held at the college. The family left the parking lot when Isayah's father Andre Muller, 40, noticed that cologne, a gift for his son, was missing from the car, according to the New York Daily News. The group returned and a fight broke out.

"What a tragedy. (Andre) Muller was the aggressor," NYPD Commissioner Ray Kelly said during an interview with Good Day New York on Wednesday. "He struck one of the attendants whom I believe is still in the hospital. He assaulted the attendant. He picked up a shovel and struck the attendant. Another attendant had a shank which is a homemade knife. The young man also participated in the assault and was stabbed."

After Isayah Muller was stabbed, Andre Muller and Isayah's mother Rosa, as well as Isayah's girlfriend, drove to a clinic about 10 blocks away. Isayah Muller was then taken to St. Barnabas Hospital, where he was pronounced dead at 5:56 p.m., the report said. His father was arrested and charged with assault and criminal possession of a weapon, according to the NYPD.

The parking attendants were brought in for questioning Tuesday, according to multiple media reports, but charges were not immediately filed.

Relatives of the Mullers were incredulous that Andre Muller would be charged, saying that the attendants pulled knives on the unarmed pair, according to the Daily News.

Rest of Article in Link

Over cologne....
30t6p3b.gif
  What should have been a promising future in athletics/school, is now over
30t6p3b.gif
  Sad story....

Just read about this....the dad was arrested this morning.

[h2]Friends mourn Isayah Muller[/h2]

By Christopher Hunt
Special to ESPNNewYork.com
Archive

NEW YORK -- About 300 students, faculty and friends gathered on the football field behind Harry S. Truman High School Wednesday morning to pay tribute to star running back Isayah Muller, who was fatally stabbed during an altercation in a Bronx parking lot Tuesday, just hours after leaving his high school graduation.

While the electric tailback, who racked up 290 yards to lead the Mustangs to victory in the PSAL championship game against Beach Channel in November, was mourned, his father was facing charges in the incident.

Muller was stabbed Tuesday in a fight with parking attendants in a lot on 198th Street and Jerome Avenue near Lehman College in the Bronx, according to New York Police Department Deputy Commissioner Paul J. Browne.

High school commencement had been held at the college. The family left the parking lot when Isayah's father Andre Muller, 40, noticed that cologne, a gift for his son, was missing from the car, according to the New York Daily News. The group returned and a fight broke out.

"What a tragedy. (Andre) Muller was the aggressor," NYPD Commissioner Ray Kelly said during an interview with Good Day New York on Wednesday. "He struck one of the attendants whom I believe is still in the hospital. He assaulted the attendant. He picked up a shovel and struck the attendant. Another attendant had a shank which is a homemade knife. The young man also participated in the assault and was stabbed."

After Isayah Muller was stabbed, Andre Muller and Isayah's mother Rosa, as well as Isayah's girlfriend, drove to a clinic about 10 blocks away. Isayah Muller was then taken to St. Barnabas Hospital, where he was pronounced dead at 5:56 p.m., the report said. His father was arrested and charged with assault and criminal possession of a weapon, according to the NYPD.

The parking attendants were brought in for questioning Tuesday, according to multiple media reports, but charges were not immediately filed.

Relatives of the Mullers were incredulous that Andre Muller would be charged, saying that the attendants pulled knives on the unarmed pair, according to the Daily News.

Rest of Article in Link

Over cologne....
30t6p3b.gif
  What should have been a promising future in athletics/school, is now over
30t6p3b.gif
  Sad story....

That attendant has to get charged though. You can't just walk around stabbing people in fights, especially if the kid was unarmed.

That attendant has to get charged though. You can't just walk around stabbing people in fights, especially if the kid was unarmed.

all depends...story is written kinda weird but if they "jumped" him he can claim some type of self defense...plus who the hell uses "shank" in an official statement to the press unless your talking about prison fights or something-

could be something he picked up off the ground with a sharp edge...

all depends...story is written kinda weird but if they "jumped" him he can claim some type of self defense...plus who the hell uses "shank" in an official statement to the press unless your talking about prison fights or something-

could be something he picked up off the ground with a sharp edge...

Just heard about this as I was eating lunch from my terrace overlooking Truman HS.

Very sad, and downright pointless.

Just heard about this as I was eating lunch from my terrace overlooking Truman HS.

Very sad, and downright pointless.

One of my friends was a teammate/classmate/friend of his..Just two days after his bday and a couple hrs after his graduation.Didnt even have to go down like that smh.. My condolences goes out to his fam and friends..

One of my friends was a teammate/classmate/friend of his..Just two days after his bday and a couple hrs after his graduation.Didnt even have to go down like that smh.. My condolences goes out to his fam and friends..

was mad when he knocked off Beach Channel but a damn shame. Where was he supposed to go to College?

was mad when he knocked off Beach Channel but a damn shame. Where was he supposed to go to College?

so him and his dad jumped some attendants with shovels and #$+@ and he ended up gettin stabbed...
grin.gif

he shouldn't have gotten killed, but......

so him and his dad jumped some attendants with shovels and #$+@ and he ended up gettin stabbed...
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

grin.gif

Pretty much. No sympathy from me. 

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

grin.gif

Pretty much. No sympathy from me. 

that's so sad. The kid had something to live for and he's out here fighting over something material...Keeping it real goes wrong too often.

Back
Top Bottom