NYC/NJ Nter's.. Please check in. Looking for some help.

Joined Nov 16, 2002
Me and my friends are probably going to be heading to NYC/NJ this weekend to do some shopping.

Right now we have jersey gardens and woodbury outlets on the list. what other places do you guys suggest we hit up ? either mall/outlets in that general vicinity as we will be the ones driving and will need to plot out everything beforehand as we will have to get mapquest directions.

* not really looking for kicks, but more clothes. (not streetwear/urban wear), so any place with a good mixture of brands available would be great *

thanks

Joined Dec 4, 2004
if you ever make it to atlantic city, hit up the mall on the pier/boardwalk near caesars. also hit up 5th Ave in NYC.
Team Philippines
Member EzCode Parsing Error: color=blue face=comic sans ms size

Joined May 1, 2005
Garden State Mall in Paramus too......Route 4 has a couple of malls on that strip...

TEAM TEANECK​
Breakin' Necks In the 'Neck​

Joined Mar 23, 2003
Century 21 in NJ should be the only place you need to go.
Take my advice, you wont be sorry.
The World Is Mine

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now