NYC NTers invited aug13-17 Photography Series vol no ebayoligist

Landing in NYC tomorrow thursday...will be in manhattan with a train pass

What I'm trying to do: Capture the hustle+busol of NYC life...revolving around fashion, attitudes, expressions,architecture, posture, demeanor, culos [
pimp.gif
] , etc

I'm looking for all different types of people.. male/female black/white/DR/PR all ages etc.. Just trying to capture folks in their environment. Don'teven try and pull no jackmoves on ya boy
indifferent.gif
If you feel like puffinya chest up and gettin your Mobb Deep on, I aint the one to try that with.. I will soooo yell rape : lol

If you're interested post some ideas and places. We can go from there

Some pics will be like
ap_sagging_pants_071015_ms.jpg

and some will be like

SartorialSweden.jpg

and some will be like

DD.JPG

devin
pimp.gif

and some will be [i took this here]
b4w688.jpg

are you trying to get a bunch of us together and snap pics individually or you trynna come to where we at and take pics of where we chill & our peoples?

Originally Posted by ZEEN1NE

are you trying to get a bunch of us together and snap pics individually or you trynna come to where we at and take pics of where we chill & our peoples?
That. Natural environment is key...Workplace, home, chillspot [shoutouts to figHT
nerd.gif
] etc...rich/poor and whatnot all the different faces of NYC

PS: Smoking is permitted
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by RavageBX

"Inna"???
GroupHome song off "living proof"

about that... I'm naming it that because I wanna put in pictures what I feel when I listen to two songs:

"Inner city life" by Goldie [ he was in some james bond films] and "Inna city life" by grouphome. both songs remind me of this big busycity that NYC has painted as in my mind. Never been to NYC ..so it's all assumptions..and I might not keep that name
laugh.gif
grin.gif
The video to Goldie's song somehow reminds me of some of the old Nas videos

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

Originally Posted by Ninjasonik

You pmed me already, but holla again. Party this weeked
Would it happen to be the south bronx block party?

my cuz said it was gonna be dope.

South Bronx block party are the best and get ready to get lifted
pimp.gif

How is it when I leave NY all these things just start happening?
Oprah and Jay
Marbury being random
now this
I woulda came out cuz chances are I wasn't gonna do !@$# if I was home
And on top of that Labor Day and all the parties and events associated with that coming up
SMH
my luck is the worst

west fourth union square south street seaport coney island central park (strawberry fields
smile.gif
)

lots of interesting characters there

We should set something up for the weekend. I'm doing a little shopping downtown on Saturday
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom