NYC Nters: where is your favorite area to go for night life?

Usually when I get over to manhattan for the night, I go to St. marks place over by washington square park. Its got a decent amount of bars but nothing thats exciting to me and my friends anymore. Where else is a good area for college age kids to visit on their night out? I hear good things about 82nd up by central park but i dont want to waste my time going somewhere im unfamiliar with and end up being in a weird crowd of people lol.

Why NYC NTers? I go to NY I love hitting up Manhattan comedy shows. Lots of bomb girls ever time i go locals nd tourist.

if you like the st marks vibe youll like les. its pretty much right next to it but no begging grown *** men and less idiots

Williamsburg.
When I party in the city I have a hard time getting home. Habibi cab drivers stay hitting me with the "NO BROOKLYN!" and speeding off.

Williamsburg.
When I party in the city I have a hard time getting home. Habibi cab drivers stay hitting me with the "NO BROOKLYN!" and speeding off.

That's why you get in the cab first before telling them you're going to Brooklyn

That's why you get in the cab first before telling them you're going to Brooklyn
They are hip to this. Half of em wont unlock the door until you tell them where you are going. The other half start arguing that they are already off (than why did you let me in your cab?) and start complaining and ruining my buzz. Not how I want to end my night.

Most times im the designated driver (dont drink often), but if I know im going to have a few drinks I keep it in Brooklyn.

TriBeCa, SoHo, Meat Packing and Murray Hill are all solid places to go.

I'm getting tired of the college scene though.

i need the young scene so i'm all ears too. I occasionally enjoy the trend spot that blows all your dough in an hour but im looking for a consistent decent price chilled place. without any "bros"

outside of manhattan, i used to go to Astoria, not too bad.
Otherwise its always the city, mainly meatpacking, but only if we got the means to circumvent the lines.

Back
Top Bottom