NYC Storm destroyed my house and car... NEED HELP!!!

WTH I still can't believe all this happened. We didnt even get hit that hard over in my part of queens. Damn sorry to see that happen to my borough.

WTH I still can't believe all this happened. We didnt even get hit that hard over in my part of queens. Damn sorry to see that happen to my borough.

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

liftin up concrete like its nothin.
eek.gif

i feel bad for most of those people's cars that got smashed I|

This is nothing for the South. Still looks bad and hope everyone gets made whole again. But you all should be extremely thankful you still have a damaged house at all, or you can see trees. In AL, TX,TN, and GA we get monsters that take everything away. Nothing to salvage.

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

liftin up concrete like its nothin.
eek.gif

i feel bad for most of those people's cars that got smashed I|

This is nothing for the South. Still looks bad and hope everyone gets made whole again. But you all should be extremely thankful you still have a damaged house at all, or you can see trees. In AL, TX,TN, and GA we get monsters that take everything away. Nothing to salvage.

Well, dang, the pictures are crazy
nerd.gif

I hope all goes well for you guys in NY

Spoiler [+]
CA > NY

Well, dang, the pictures are crazy
nerd.gif

I hope all goes well for you guys in NY

Spoiler [+]
CA > NY

Originally Posted by JediDuNkz

I was at home around 5:00PM, and the storm came into Queens like Wizard of Oz.  A car alarm went off outside of my house and I looked out the window.  The tree infront my house came down onto the house then onto my car....  Half of my house and car is demolished.  What should I do from here? Does Insurance cover the car and house repair?  The tree fell on to the middle of the car and squashed my whole roof making it look like a convertible now.  Is the car a total lost or is it repairable?  Please help...

Update: Called the insurance and 311 to take care of the issues.  Everyone safe but sadly my car is a total loss...

Lets continue this thread by telling your own story of the storm in NYC.

brb restarting firefox

Originally Posted by JediDuNkz

I was at home around 5:00PM, and the storm came into Queens like Wizard of Oz.  A car alarm went off outside of my house and I looked out the window.  The tree infront my house came down onto the house then onto my car....  Half of my house and car is demolished.  What should I do from here? Does Insurance cover the car and house repair?  The tree fell on to the middle of the car and squashed my whole roof making it look like a convertible now.  Is the car a total lost or is it repairable?  Please help...

Update: Called the insurance and 311 to take care of the issues.  Everyone safe but sadly my car is a total loss...

Lets continue this thread by telling your own story of the storm in NYC.

brb restarting firefox

its crazy how this storm moved. i live on one side of staten island and all we had was rain. on the other side there was no electricity and my boy lost his car to a falling tree 

its crazy how this storm moved. i live on one side of staten island and all we had was rain. on the other side there was no electricity and my boy lost his car to a falling tree 

Damn, God bless everyone out there. Hope everyone is safe. That is crazy... A Twister in NY? WTH?!?

End days are nearing...

Damn, God bless everyone out there. Hope everyone is safe. That is crazy... A Twister in NY? WTH?!?

End days are nearing...

sorry to hear that OP. this happened last week in Dallas.i work about 2 blocks from this location where the big rig slammed into this building.

sorry to hear that OP. this happened last week in Dallas.i work about 2 blocks from this location where the big rig slammed into this building.

**%! was crazy out here. I felt horrible to hear that lady who pulled over on the expressway and got killed RIP. My part of Queens got hit pretty bad.

**%! was crazy out here. I felt horrible to hear that lady who pulled over on the expressway and got killed RIP. My part of Queens got hit pretty bad.

+%*# was crazy out here. I felt horrible to hear that lady who pulled over on the expressway and got killed RIP. My part of Queens got hit pretty bad.

+%*# was crazy out here. I felt horrible to hear that lady who pulled over on the expressway and got killed RIP. My part of Queens got hit pretty bad.

Back
Top Bottom