NYC Subways NEVER get old vol. BBC Ice Creams

Originally Posted by georgehimself

I swear, does no one react to anything in NY?!? All this crazy stuff happens and no one says anything.

So much bizzare @$!# happens in NYC subway and streets where it gets to a point almost nothing will phase you.

Originally Posted by xilegacy

I swear, does no one react to anything in NY?!? All this crazy stuff happens and no one says anything.

So much bizzare @$!# happens in NYC subway and streets where it gets to a point almost nothing will phase you.

New Yorkers are desensitized to crazy.
ohwell.gif

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

ohwell.gif
yep, I miss my city

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

ohwell.gif
yep, I miss my city

Public transportation is disgusting. The guy was just touching and wiping his bare feet with his hands at the end of the video, he will probably get up and with that same hand grab onto a poll, stairs, doors.
sick.gif

Public transportation is disgusting. The guy was just touching and wiping his bare feet with his hands at the end of the video, he will probably get up and with that same hand grab onto a poll, stairs, doors.
sick.gif

My g licked them joints CLEAN on some cats cleaning themselves type @%+%
eek.gif

My g licked them joints CLEAN on some cats cleaning themselves type @%+%
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom