NYC to get a whole lot more interesting 2020 VOL. eliminating cash bail

Umm mmm neither of those are races. Are you trolling or legit a moron????

A Brazilian can be as dark as akon, or as white as trump because its only a nationality....

right? I have Guatemalan friends who look like they’re straight from Spain, and Brasil is one of the most ethnically diverse countries on the planet after the US :lol: it’s impossible to tell who‘s Brasilian unless they tell you or speak in Portuguese to you

Agree with everything except Brasil is even more diverse than the U.S

right? I have Guatemalan friends who look like they’re straight from Spain, and Brasil is one of the most ethnically diverse countries on the planet after the US :lol: it’s impossible to tell who‘s Brasilian unless they tell you or speak in Portuguese to you

I remember being at a Vegas pool party and seeing this Brazilian shorty with the fattest *** I’ve ever seen. She was as white as me too. So maybe you can tell a Brazilian by the size of their *** and the jiggle?

If that list is true then there are definitely violent crimes included.

maybe this’ll drive some of these fragile transplants out of the city.

nyc also legalized gravity knives in 2019. A lot more people will be carrying those and mace spray around scared that NYC is going to end up like Escape from NY

Last edited:
Does it really matter how a knife opens?

someone could stab you 20 times with a butter knife and you’d be just as dead.

So you telling me you can't tell the difference between guatamalans and Brazilians??? That's racist.... They looking nothing alike...

Wut.

You missed the point entirely. :lol:

You're focusing on who's in the van and not the fact that they're in the van, which was your own criteria for labeling someone illegal.

But your double down is appreciatred because saying that people from three different countries "look different" adds another layer to your bigotry. In b4 "but my girl is Salvadoran."

We know who you voted for.

Last edited:
How in the Sam hell can you tell if someone is Brazilian or Guatemalan by looking at them?

I got friends who are middle eastern and white who were born and raised in Mexico and will rep Mexico until they die.

people come in all colors from all over.

spoiler alert, America isn’t the only country with a little diversity.

How in the Sam hell can you tell if someone is Brazilian or Guatemalan by looking at them?

I got friends who are middle eastern and white who were born and raised in Mexico and will rep Mexico until they die.

people come in all colors from all over.

spoiler alert, America isn’t the only country with a little diversity.
Sharpshooter718 is one of these Stormfront/reddit loser neo nazi trolls, idk why he isn't banned. Dude adds nothing of substance.

Yo hasn’t been convicted of anything so he doesn’t have to sit in jail really... “due process” and “innocent until proven guilty” right? ...I hear a certain segment of this country yelling that a lot when it comes to some things/ppl
And the situation really isn’t any different if a bail was set for him and he actually posted it: he’d be out on the streets till his case hit court so I’m not sure I truly understand why everyone’s so conflicted here.

In reality, all this says is that we’ve been living under a false guise of “due process” and “innocent until proven guilty” and our justice system needs a makeover.

And the situation really isn’t any different if a bail was set for him and he actually posted it: he’d be out on the streets till his case hit court so I’m not sure I truly understand why everyone’s so conflicted here.

In reality, all this says is that we’ve been living under a false guise of “due process” and “innocent until proven guilty” and our justice system needs a makeover.
It is very different if bail was set and he posted it.
Let's say this same scenario happened pre-bail reform.

He gets accused of committing the crime, then arrested, then arraigned, and bail set at $5,000, which he post. He is now back in the community, but has more incentive to go to his court date in 3 weeks. If he goes to his court dates, guilty, not guilty, dismissed, hung jury or whatever, he still gets his money back. If he misses his court date, he doesn't get his money back. Bails should be set low enough that they are attainable but high enough that it would be a serious burden not to get back. Most people rain sleet or snow will make it a priority to go to court.
Now in the interim 3 weeks between posting bail and having court, he is less of a public safety threat. How you ask? Because now that he has constant and consistent contact with the courts, he knows any crimes committed within those 3 weeks that result in a warrant, PD won't even have to find me. They'll be waiting for me right at court on my next court date to arrest me for this new charge.

This new bail reform law also gives the prosecutors a maximum of 15 days to turn in evidence. So in this case, if the pathologist turns in his labs proving his high BAC on day 16 the evidence now becomes dismissable?

One last thought about no incentive to go to court. Let's not have short term memories about what happened about a year ago. The Robert F Kennedy fund sought to pay the bail of 500 people incarcerated, and give them 2 monthly MetroCards, and a cell phone, an assigned social worker, all the means necessary to stay in contact with their lawyer and go to court. This mass bail out stopped at a little over 100 people and had to be scrapped because the people they posted bail for just were not showing up for court. Hey it wasn't their money on the line. But under bail reform we expect things to be much different?

He gets accused of committing the crime, then arrested, then arraigned, and bail set at $5,000, which he post. He is now back in the community, but has more incentive to go to his court date in 3 weeks. If he goes to his court dates, guilty, not guilty, dismissed, hung jury or whatever, he still gets his money back. If he misses his court date, he doesn't get his money back. Bails should be set low enough that they are attainable but high enough that it would be a serious burden not to get back. Most people rain sleet or snow will make it a priority to go to court.
Now in the interim 3 weeks between posting bail and having court, he is less of a public safety threat. How you ask? Because now that he has constant and consistent contact with the courts, he knows any crimes committed within those 3 weeks that result in a warrant, PD won't even have to find me. They'll be waiting for me right at court on my next court date to arrest me for this new charge.

This new bail reform law also gives the prosecutors a maximum of 15 days to turn in evidence. So in this case, if the pathologist turns in his labs proving his high BAC on day 16 the evidence now becomes dismissable?

One last thought about no incentive to go to court. Let's not have short term memories about what happened about a year ago. The Robert F Kennedy fund sought to pay the bail of 500 people incarcerated, and give them 2 monthly MetroCards, and a cell phone, an assigned social worker, all the means necessary to stay in contact with their lawyer and go to court. This mass bail out stopped at a little over 100 people and had to be scrapped because the people they posted bail for just were not showing up for court. Hey it wasn't their money on the line. But under bail reform we expect things to be much different?

One of the people bailed out raped a schoolteacher in the Bronx shortly after. These are career criminals that people are going to bat for.

Bull****, article states only 4 out of the 100 didn't show up. Of course the Post would gas this as the reason though.
For the record, there are people who post bail with their own money who miss court dates as well.

Skipping trial never works out well for anyone, and a warrant is a much bigger deterrent than losing money.

racist troll
you're not even slick with it
im a racist troll???? lol to what extent does the idiocy go? you people literally telling me I cant tell people apart just by looking at them...

of course not in all instances, but you people have no apparent aptitude to make up your own opinions on anything.. i would quote and reply to every single one of you but its literally no point...

other dude asked why i wasnt banned???? lol what? because you dont agree with me i deserve to get banned??? what is this a communist forum where the unpopular opinionated people get banished ???

Back
Top Bottom