NYK @ PHX SUNS 11/13

stat is back.
Indeed.
26 & 12 for Amare, but he really didn't have do deal with anyone defending him most of the night.
It was great to see a balanced scoring effort for the Suns. In addition to STAT's 26, we got 23 each from Barbosa and Matrix, and 21 from G.Hill. Nash onlyhad 5 points but chipped in 12 assists. I'm still a little concerned about his turnover numbers early in the season (6 more tonight).
Eric Piatkowski even got some run tonight, hitting a 3-ball in the second quarter.
pimp.gif

Marcus Banks may be headed back to D'Antoni's doghouse...he only played 4 minutes, didn't score, and late in the game had the ball in his handswhen the Suns had a 24 second violation...The camera cut to D'Antoni and all you could see was
eyes.gif
Next up the Bulls come into town Thursday. Should be a bit more of a challenge than NYK, but CHI has been horrible this year playing more like Bull droppings.

Originally Posted by jblackcat13

pimp.gif
.....but
embarassed.gif
at Bulls vs Suns.......sucks that I'm working.
It was either the Bulls game or a Little Brother concert for me. Unfortunately, LB is only $15, and my budget isn't exactly padded with dough foran NBA game.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom