NYPD officer pistol whips UNARMED teen

Should uniformed cops be assigned cameras on their uniforms?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• not just uniform cops but all cops

• Total voters
:wow:
Yo I just seen this like 5 min ago and was gonna make a thread but I watched the dragonball z voice over video lol

cops out here are bugging, the cop got lucky but you know in reality if this was 5 years ago the gun would have discharged "accidentally" and these dudes would be skating to a paid break

cops out here are bugging, the cop got lucky but you know in reality if this was 5 years ago the gun would have discharged "accidentally" and these dudes would be skating to a paid break
You aint even lying bruh.
Crazy part of that vid was how the teen clearly has his hand up. Dont make a god damn difference what he dropped, he became a defenseless citizen. Ishhh is disgusting

Last edited:
Kid knew he was getting locked and put his hands up and ain't run **** u pistol whipping him for

who knows what led up to that.  all we see is the dude running and the cops chasing.   Looks like dude deserved it
laugh.gif

(didnt click the link, response based on the video lol)

I got 5 days community service for being at a candle lighting for a friend that got killed on my block, no arrest have been made but they gave me disorderly conduct and BS fine.

They are just doing their job I thought but all we can do is just avoid them like the plague, and anyone who majors in criminal justice kill yourself

laugh.gif

You serious brah? Dude has hands up and went to the ground
Yea that's after they caught up and got him.  Just saying who knows maybe he was an *** in whatever happened before they strolled into the view of the camera.  What if he swung or did some dumb stuff beforehand?  Lol all Im saying. 

I know I know there are good cops, and some bad.  There are some good people, and some aceholes. 
smile.gif

My question is, if caught on tape an obvious case of police brutality and the citizen happens to have some specialized training and acting in self defense, disarms these cowards and blasts them all, how would they charge him?...

My question is, if caught on tape an obvious case of police brutality and the citizen happens to have some specialized training and acting in self defense, disarms these cowards and blasts them all, how would they charge him?...

Tape would be destroyed, defendant would go down for resisting arrest

laugh.gif

Yea that's after they caught up and got him.  Just saying who knows maybe he was an *** in whatever happened before they strolled into the view of the camera.  What if he swung or did some dumb stuff beforehand?  Lol all Im saying. 

I know I know there are good cops, and some bad.  There are some good people, and some aceholes. 
smile.gif
This is probably some of the worst logic I've seen on NT.

As a cop, you don't get a free pass to blast on someone clearly surrendering just because they did or said some stupid **** earlier.  
laugh.gif

they do this to people who they know cant afford lawyers and just dont want to deal with the law.

this stuff sucks when you are a minority, you just want it to be over.

they will try everything in their power to make you look like the dangerous out of control savage they already decided you were, when they first laid eyes on you.

laugh.gif

smile.gif
Your father must be one of these diseased infested pigs patrolling our streets. Only explanation. 

:lol:

I know I know there are good cops, and some bad.  There are some good people, and some aceholes.  :smile:

it dont matter if he smacked the cop then spit in his face prior to what the camera caught.

At the time of the cop pistol whipping him, the dude posed no threat and was running and surrendered/had his hands up.

And on top of that, he pistol smacked dude once he was already on the ground.​

:lol:

I know I know there are good cops, and some bad.  There are some good people, and some aceholes.  :smile:

Your father must be one of these diseased infested pigs patrolling our streets. Only explanation. 

Man, why do you always have to come at people like this? :lol:

Never fails to catch me off guard.

Back
Top Bottom