roll.gif
pimp.gif

1282542718-895367-359x306-1282539229maradona-I-aint-even-mad-yo.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

he won't lose his job over this..maybe a suspension at worse. cops don't go to jail from killing blacks in nyc, so i doubt anything will happen to them from getting cheeks at a parade
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by sreggie101

he won't lose his job over this..maybe a suspension at worse. cops don't go to jail from killing blacks in nyc, so i doubt anything will happen to them from getting cheeks at a parade
ohwell.gif

this.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 8H2i9Frs

ohwell.gif

this.
roll.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by 8H2i9Frs

ohwell.gif

this.
roll.gif

roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

ohwell.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
Sad but true.
tired.gif

I doubt they even find out who the cops were except for the one where they caught his face.

Heard about this in el vacilon
laugh.gif

Even tho he in uniform I can't front that I wouldn't do that too

When people getting capped left and right during these festivities and your caught doing this, its prolly not too good
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom