O, bomber! Obama bombs 7th country in 6 years

^^^^ 
laugh.gif

Millions of people come here a year im pretty sure they are average. What challenges do you think you will face leaving?

:wow:

Did you just use illegal immigration as your backing point on country relocation?

That's beyond ignorant.

I hate when people say that. How realistic is it for the average person to pick up and leave a country? :lol:

Millions of people come here a year im pretty sure they are average. What challenges do you think you will face leaving?

I mean you can walk into this country illegally while dressed like a terrorist from one side....

Seems fairly easy to integrate into this country for the most part. Especially people who come from poorer regions specifically to work, or people moving here with a family or group who know people here, or have been saving to come here.

Anywhere you'd recommend? 25 year old black male, no foreign languages, no contacts outside of the country.

:wow:

Did you just use illegal immigration as your backing point on country relocation?

That's beyond ignorant.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/06/us/immigration-statistics-fast-facts/

Legal immigrants are on the top

Obviously illegal are a lot higher that number is lower on the page.

But my question was what challenges would you face?

I hate when people say that. How realistic is it for the average person to pick up and leave a country? :lol:

I mean you can walk into this country illegally while dressed like a terrorist from one side....

Seems fairly easy to integrate into this country for the most part. Especially people who come from poorer regions specifically to work, or people moving here with a family or group who know people here, or have been saving to come here.

Anywhere you'd recommend? 25 year old black male, no foreign languages, no contacts outside of the country.

Where you wanna go?

How many countries on the planet speak English? And obviously you would need to build contacts when you arrive at your new home

I won't touch family because it means something diff to everyone but what is stopping you from making money else where? Is america the only place people have jobs?

Ok, I see.

Your THAT guy.

You win.

What guy? I really want to know. I thought we could have an intelligent conversation but maybe not.

People complain about the country on the internet or IRL but do nothing to change it. When you ask why don't they leave they give u a bunch of BS answers because they know they wont live this comfortable in the majority of the places on this earth.

They want cheap gas prices but get mad when we go to war for oil.

Its a big world out there go explore, visit some countries you might like one more than the US and then you can move there and wont have to complain anymore.

Funny how the same red neck republicans who were calling Obama soft, among other things, back in 2009 want to act all righteous in 2014. 
laugh.gif

I won't touch family because it means something diff to everyone but what is stopping you from making money else where? Is america the only place people have jobs?

Ok, I see.

Your THAT guy.

You win.

What guy? I really want to know. I thought we could have an intelligent conversation but maybe not.

People complain about the country on the internet or IRL but do nothing to change it. When you ask why don't they leave they give u a bunch of BS answers because they know they wont live this comfortable in the majority of the places on this earth.

Its a big world out there go explore, visit some countries you might like one more than the US and then you can move there and wont have to complain anymore.
Idk I could probably mess with Canada
Or some place in Australia
Maybe even the uk
See we Americans are too damn cocky
That's gonna be our downfall
We had cheap gas BEFORE the Iraqi war
And gas IS cheap
It's all that damn tax they add
At least in California

Ok, I see.

Your THAT guy.

You win.

Idk I could probably mess with Canada
Or some place in Australia
Maybe even the uk
See we Americans are too damn cocky
That's gonna be our downfall
We had cheap gas BEFORE the Iraqi war
And gas IS cheap
It's all that damn tax they add
At least in California

On your list Australia sounds good. Canada is wayyy too cold for me. I have fam there and its close enough to visit often but if i hated my country i prob wouldn't come back.

And your right it is cheap places in Europe paying like 9 bucks a gallon yikes

Back
Top Bottom