o_Nike/Jordan Releases in Canada for Spring 2011_o

I picked up a few pairs of both the Bordeaux's and Wolf Grey's, between FL and Livestock. Still pretty tempted by these boys though Taxi Lows as all the other sizes except mine keep disappearing. I gotta get a second job at this rate though, haha.

Originally Posted by aypi

did champs or footlocker get the lebron sprites?
Square One didn't.
I know footlockers for sure didn't
frown.gif

Was thinking that since Champs in the US released them super early,
that Champs stores may get them, but I doubt it now.

Originally Posted by RaptorNation

Originally Posted by aypi

did champs or footlocker get the lebron sprites?
Square One didn't.
I know footlockers for sure didn't
frown.gif

Was thinking that since Champs in the US released them super early,
that Champs stores may get them, but I doubt it now.

thanks. when is the realese date anyways?

Rather than make a new thread...
Potentially.... you may only see Retro Jordans in boutiques going forward.

Nike Canada is about to kill any sort of headway they've made in the last 5 years.

I don't know about the FL/Champs guys, as they keep to themselves, but having seen where their line-ups have gone in the last year I'd say it wouldnt effect them too much.

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

I don't know about the FL/Champs guys, as they keep to themselves, but having seen where their line-ups have gone in the last year I'd say it wouldnt effect them too much.
'Phew'
That's a relief.......
But I don't know forsure that we won't suffer the same fate in terms of Nike Basketball anyway;
using the Kobe 6 as an example, both the Supreme versions (Rice/Chaos) were supposed to be extremely difficult to acquire
and stores are still sitting on popular sizes of each! My store still has both as well as a few pairs of Allstars!
That's not a good message being sent to allocators.

Hey guys, I just stoped to Off The Hook in Montreal and they still have a size 13 in the True Blues if anyone was looking for them
smile.gif

For anyone who has a tough time finding J's, I get all mine online here: Livestock. I live in Calgary most of the year and would rather support an independent than a chain like Footlocker. The LS dudes are always super cool and make sure I get the goods.

Livestock is def a cool shop and i appreciate the fact they bring the heat that a lot of CDN retailers dont get (YOTR VII's for example), but its kinda tough to justify buying from them at $10 over retail and pay for shipping when I can walk into my FL where they know me by name and have my kicks set aside days in advance, PLUS I get the SPC disco (15% off). I think if Livestock rewarded its regulars with better deals than the general public I would be on board........maybe you can take that back to your superiors since its obvious you work for them and this is like the 3rd plug Ive seen you post for them.......sorry but I call it like I see it dude

I knew this is REALLY early, but does anyone know what to expect for retail on Metallic V's in August? SPC on them?

Shop in any local chain store ala FL/Champs or sneaker boutique frequent enough and you'll get a different level of service and perhaps be priveledged with a discount if offered although I prefer the convenience going to a nearby local store as well as price point. Less time less gas means more money in my pocket.

Metallics will be 190+tax and SPC more than likely as it's a GR. Only GRs I recall where SPC is a no no were Space Jams and Cool Greys.

I don't work for them. Just always happy to support the Canadian sneaker industry, if us Canadians don't support our shops, pretty soon we'll only have Footlocker and Champs to shop at.

What you're saying is fair, although one thing to note is I've never seen Livestock sell anything over Canadian retail. Their prices should be pretty much identical to FL and Champs other than sales and promotions.

Hard to compete with EAs though. My money goes to my bottom line not someone else's. Get ready folks cause msrps going up so discounts (not SPC ) will be gold.

Originally Posted by chrischen

I don't work for them. Just always happy to support the Canadian sneaker industry, if us Canadians don't support our shops, pretty soon we'll only have Footlocker and Champs to shop at.

What you're saying is fair, although one thing to note is I've never seen Livestock sell anything over Canadian retail. Their prices should be pretty much identical to FL and Champs other than sales and promotions.
The one in Calgary has always followed MSRP on everything I have seen there. 
Now Goodfoot, on the other hand....

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Originally Posted by chrischen

The one in Calgary has always followed MSRP on everything I have seen there. 
Now Goodfoot, on the other hand....

Didn't they close down awhile ago?

Yes. They had a pretty awful rep in the city. Some inside stuff, but alot boiled down to terrible customer service and pricing.

^Haha.  Couldn't have said it better myself.  Basically selling oversea GR stuff and treating them like it's hot i s h.

They did have some decent limited hyped releases but once that inventory vanished so too did their clientele. Who needs poor customer service for GRs
laugh.gif

I'm surprised they even have a shop there. Unless it's in Tdot or Couver I don't see them staying afloat and even then shops have shut down so it's no guarantee.

Back
Top Bottom