o_Nike/Jordan Releases in Canada for Spring 2011_o

$210 for XIIIs? i'll wait til 50 off EA to cop my grails the Playoffs.
thanks for the info though
pimp.gif

^ Bro, r u serious? You think they'll still be around by then? ... (Then again, I don't know how often EA happens..)

$210 sounds right, wasn't this the same price in 1998?

^^^Economy/demographic isn't the same anymore.

Also the release timing couldn't be any worse right after Xmas and Boxing Day including the post CG XI bonanza so my guess is that they'll sit.

^^^ I would say that's an accurate assumption as the White/Red 12's are STILL sitting on shelves.
That release was right after the Space Jams so if that's any indication, February's EA will be a nice one.

^^^Yeah it'll be sweet haha.  Just like the good old days where Jordans sat on shelves for months on end.

Even if they sit until February, I'm pretty sure they'll be excluded from the EA.

^^Why? Not counting hyped releases (Space Jams, 11/12 pack, True Blues etc) the average time that needs to pass before a shoe is INcluded in EA is 2 months.
I'll be surprised if the Citrus 9's are excluded next month (crosses fingers lol)

Originally Posted by RaptorNation

^^Why? Not counting hyped releases (Space Jams, 11/12 pack, True Blues etc) the average time that needs to pass before a shoe is INcluded in EA is 2 months.
I'll be surprised if the Citrus 9's are excluded next month (crosses fingers lol)

So, it's included after 2 months? I always thought it was skipping one EA and was included in the next one. My bad then
happy.gif

Well when there were so many EA's in one year (ie. This year=Feb, Apr,June) then if you skip one EA, then that is pretty much 2 months.
I'm just hoping that since it'll be ALMOST 2 months, they'll let it slide.
Anyone hear that the discount is going change? Something like 40% all the time, and only 2 EA's a year or something?

^Yeah I heard that rumour but I prefer the way it is now. 

30-40% just doesn't cut it nowadays with this tax that tax and hst etc.  Minimum 50% or I don't care.

If it's 40% I guess no exclusions and/or limits?

For the Record, 50 is August 20th, not sure if it's 2 days or 3.
My guess is that it's 2. Dark Knights and possibly Powder 9's, I'm going to cop the Citrus from Eastbay.
They have a full size run so I think I can wait until they go on sale.

Oh! And Eastbay is getting the Olympic 7's BTW.
Def Thinking about those

My guess is that it's 2. Dark Knights and possibly Powder 9's, I'm going to cop the Citrus from Eastbay.

Def Thinking about those
Yessir!
happy.gif

Info on the release date?

I'm pretty sure in the thread the Eastbay rep said next weekend.
I can't remember, but they usually have big releases up on the site a day before, and a countdown clock.

I'm passing on these 2010 Olympic 7s since I still have my DS Olympic 7s from 2004 and rocking my other DS pair on the regular now.
When JB retros Olympic 6s I'll wild out on that.

Originally Posted by ebpo

Def Thinking about those
Yessir!
happy.gif

Info on the release date?
The Olympic 7's will be a midnight release on Thursday night, aka 12 AM ET on 8/13/10, for us.  Make sure to check the thread below for any updates:

http://niketalk.yuku.com/.../256804/master/1/?page=1

EastbayRep - Ray

My Man.
Do you guys just type "eastbay" into the search bar? Cuz ya'll are all over the place, which is good.
But I'm just saying, this is the Canada forum, and I'm sure Eastbay has nothin' to do with Canada but shipping,
and question was answered with the quickness!

Oh and GOLVOTRONIC, same lol

My Man.
Do you guys just type "eastbay" into the search bar? Cuz ya'll are all over the place, which is good.
But I'm just saying, this is the Canada forum, and I'm sure Eastbay has nothin' to do with Canada but shipping,
and question was answered with the quickness!

Oh and GOLVOTRONIC, same lol
Yup, we put Eastbay in the search bar.
nerd.gif

We are hear to help and answer any and all questions/problems/issues you Guys/Gals might have!
pimp.gif

EastbayRep - Paul

Def Thinking about those
exclusion list out yet ..o.0?

The earliest I've ever seen one is the Wednesday before.
But I was going to ask if anyone here heard anything.
I hope those Blackout's are good, I'll be a happy camper.

Originally Posted by jordanheaven

Def Thinking about those
exclusion list out yet ..o.0?

The 50% start this Thursday til Saturday.
As for exclusion list. JB II blue cw, JB IX citrus cw and some AM's. (I think)
That's what I heard from my connects.

Back
Top Bottom