Oakland A's at Los Angeles Angels - 4/28 - 5/1

Log onto the A's website immediately after tonight's game and get $1 off for every hit the A's get for a plaza level ticket to Sunday's gamevs. the Rangers. They'll be giving out a throwback 60s Bert Campaneris jersey to the first 10k fans. Use the promo code: HITS. Saw it on yesterday'sbroadcast. Hope they hit the Angels up for 14 runs, 16 hits again. That would be a major discount
laugh.gif

Jack Cust.
smh.gif
How many #@$%#@% times can you do that? You got to be kidding me. If this guy can't hit .200 get him the $$#+ out of the lineup also.
smh.gif

^ site will probably be slow/crash, if everyone is going to order, lol

good looking out y'all....i got 2 tickets for my dad...i go to school here in SLO so i can't attend....but after i purchased i just remember that uneed ID or something to get ur tickets....does anyone know if i can do something so my dad can pick them up? i might call them tomorrow and ask them

Wow looks like they are sold out already. I went and showered after the gm thinking I had plenty of time. DAMN!

Originally Posted by bbllplaya23

good looking out y'all....i got 2 tickets for my dad...i go to school here in SLO so i can't attend....but after i purchased i just remember that u need ID or something to get ur tickets....does anyone know if i can do something so my dad can pick them up? i might call them tomorrow and ask them
You should be able to leave em at will call under his name. I never done it so I cant say for sure but that what I always hear from ppl.

Originally Posted by ThrowbacksInSF

Originally Posted by bbllplaya23

good looking out y'all....i got 2 tickets for my dad...i go to school here in SLO so i can't attend....but after i purchased i just remember that u need ID or something to get ur tickets....does anyone know if i can do something so my dad can pick them up? i might call them tomorrow and ask them
You should be able to leave em at will call under his name. I never done it so I cant say for sure but that what I always hear from ppl.
Aite koo I'll call them and let them know tomorrow. Good looking out on the tickets tho man. And damn you couldn't even get yourself some?That's whack
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ThrowbacksInSF

Wow looks like they are sold out already. I went and showered after the gm thinking I had plenty of time. DAMN!

Looks like there are more available. What a great night to break out the bats.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom