Oakland at Seattle - 4/25 - 4/27

GreenNGold89

formerly bbllplaya23
This is a pretty big series for the A's IMO. I know it is only April but we've lost 6 straight to the Mariners. If we want any chance to fight for thedivision or even come in second, we are going to have to play much better against the Mariners. Plus, this road trip will show us A's fans A LOT with theMariners and Angels on the road. LETS GO OAKLAND!!!
Also, this is a must win today with Bedard and Hernández after tonight.

Eveland vs Batista. Lets get em!

Its soooo frustrating when you have the bases loaded with 1 out, but ground into a 643 DP...
smh.gif

No one is talking about the A's but they're absolutely ballin' right now.

They have exceeded the expectations I had for them.

I'm always mesmerized by what the A's manage to do with that payroll. Simply amazing.

Originally Posted by Dr 715

No one is talking about the A's but they're absolutely ballin' right now.

They have exceeded the expectations I had for them.

I'm always mesmerized by what the A's manage to do with that payroll. Simply amazing.

smh.gif
Giants fan...
roll.gif
just kidding Asterisk.

Let's get the job done with these dudes this time, it's sickening we can't beat them.
smh.gif
And yeah it is amazing how we always seem to doRELATIVELY well with a lower payroll.

Duke vs. Bedard today, so this is going to be a very tough matchup for us. Lets get em!

Oh yeah, about the salaries. Man we are 28th in the league with a Total Salary of 47,167,126, and Eric Chavez and Rich Harden COMBINE for a little more than 15mil of that! If those guys get healthy, I hope we can deal them, well at least Chavez. We would be in the 30 millions!
pimp.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Do the A's have a season thread? I can post some info on your guys' prospects if anyone is interested.

%%$$! Top of the lineup with runners in scoring position
smh.gif
, we got to bring those runs home! And Felix tomorrow? @!##

Im freakin pissed how that game ended. Putz control was all over the place and Sweeney swings at the 1st pitch up and in. He loses a lot of points for thatone.

Really glad that Street has been good so far (knocks on wood). After the first game against the BoSox, I was getting prepared for the worst.

A's don't get any respect. Even tho they got one of the best records in baseball, everytime they win it's never about how good they'replaying...the Basbeall Tonight guys always pointing out "what's wrong" with the other team. They even called the A's a sub-.500 team bymistake on tonights show. Please. That and the never ending jokes that Chase Utley has more HRs than the entire A's team. If they're winning, who careshow they do it?

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by Rukawa sj

sigh another lost at the end...

Wait, you're a Mariners fan too? I guess we're destined to be mortal enemies.
laugh.gif
As am I... oooo... Chelski.... oooo...
mad.gif
laugh.gif

King Felix was pitching so well in the first few innings too...
tired.gif

even K'ed 3 batters with 9 pitches, which I've never seen before...
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom