Oakland Rapper Too $hort Flees from police during a field sobriety test.

gatzbygordon

Banned

Last edited:
cmon... there was a 0% chance of him escaping why even try? :lol:

he got like 6 steps and was done

Too Short says he's been taken for a ride -- in a filthy black and white littered with contraband ... and cops are now falsely accusing him of hiding drugs in the backseat.

TMZ broke the story ... Short was popped for DUI early Wednesday.  Police say when they arrived at the cop shop they found hard drugs in the backseat and Too Short is now taking the rap.

Two law enforcement sources tell us the drug in question is meth ... at least according to preliminary tests.  However, sources connected to the case tell TMZ ... the drug will almost certainly turn out to be Ecstasy which was possibly laced with meth.

But Short's rep, David Weintraub, tells TMZ ... the rapper was clean in the drug department, adding, "Short was diligently searched and cuffed prior to being placed in the disgustingly filthy patrol car."

And the rep goes on ... "It was 3 AM, the cop car smelled like vomit and was littered with remnants from prior arrests of the evening."  Translation: A miscreant with a penchant for meth dropped his load in the backseat.

But LAPD cops tell us ... the protocol is to thoroughly search the patrol car -- including the backseat -- after every arrest.

As for why Too Short fled on foot after he was initially suspected of DUI, the rep tells us, "In the past, Short, like many others, has been mistreated by law enforcement and these unfortunate prior incidents led to the complications after the stop." 

Too Short says he's been taken for a ride -- in a filthy black and white littered with contraband ... and cops are now falsely accusing him of hiding drugs in the backseat.

TMZ broke the story ... Short was popped for DUI early Wednesday.  Police say when they arrived at the cop shop they found hard drugs in the backseat and Too Short is now taking the rap.

Two law enforcement sources tell us the drug in question is meth ... at least according to preliminary tests.  However, sources connected to the case tell TMZ ... the drug will almost certainly turn out to be Ecstasy which was possibly laced with meth.

But Short's rep, David Weintraub, tells TMZ ... the rapper was clean in the drug department, adding, "Short was diligently searched and cuffed prior to being placed in the disgustingly filthy patrol car."

And the rep goes on ... "It was 3 AM, the cop car smelled like vomit and was littered with remnants from prior arrests of the evening."  Translation: A miscreant with a penchant for meth dropped his load in the backseat.

But LAPD cops tell us ... the protocol is to thoroughly search the patrol car -- including the backseat -- after every arrest.

As for why Too Short fled on foot after he was initially suspected of DUI, the rep tells us, "In the past, Short, like many others, has been mistreated by law enforcement and these unfortunate prior incidents led to the complications after the stop." 

Too Short?! Meth?!?

LAPD isn't even trying to make it look like its not a setup.

Last edited:
Disgusting *** pigs.

Give the man his DUI, why try and **** him over with the extra stuff.

Hope the pigs responsible get in a car crash.

:lol:

I was expecting him to make it further that that. At least make the cops sweat a little.

Cops must not have known who he was before they planted the "evidence".

Last edited:
I saw the video earlier on 2dopeboyz. I was rolling when I saw how far he got before he got tackled lol

Too $hort was my hero as a kid :pimp:

he def aint on that meth. them ****** he mess with probably are, though

his verse on 'Say I' with E-40 & Wiz (verse starts 1:37):

I. Got a DUI, why? I didn't even have to drive
Now, I'm in jail for a crime, made bail and I paid the fine
My lawyer charged me high *** prices,
DNV, bout to take my license
Insurance, is going up, and when I go to court I know I'm ******
All this ****, just for drinking
Need a designated driver, I'm to drunk for thinking
Two hands on the steering wheel
Don't let a friend drink and drive if you being real