Obama and his new Jordans..... but wait, look who picture Yahoo uses to give a better pic.

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

Originally Posted by aphexacid

This picture is a hat trick of fail. All 3 are pretentious in their own way.

WOW, i dont disagree- sums it up perfect. My question though is why the heck would you "present" him with the tackiest colorway of one of the tackiest models of Jordans ever made. Its well known that he plays basketball, give him some special editions he can play in. Instead, this picture will result in all kinds of racist comments- its unfortunate, but thats the world we live in. Way to go Spike, honor the first black president with a tacky and flamboyant pair of sneakers, likes hes a damb rapper or something. Straight bananas

you know the answer to this question. it's about to drop, they want kids to be all like "wow i gotta get me them new obamas, man." the future sales is all that this is about, and no one who will ever wear these can spell bordeaux anyway.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by eltouha

Originally Posted by BennyFrankTheKing

what do you mean by "Too bad the law will not let you keep them." ?? ?

it's a giant pain in the %!@$ for politicians when they get gifts like these. they need to do a bunch of paperwork and raise a red flag in case anyone claims the gift is a kickback or a bribe.

THIS.
The gift amount used to be $20 bucks.. I think it's $50 now... but theres wiggle room in certain cases... like when teams give the Prez a Jersey.  This falls under that.

Barry without J's is like milk with out cereal........DRY... The first black president needs a shoe release every year. I feel its that important to the culture. Shots out to Malcolm X.
Now they need some Barack Air Force Ones

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

So, Spike Lee decided to give Obama a pair of Bourdeau Spikes. Yet, Yahoo uses Air Randy's pic give a better pic. Congrats Obama on the pick even though NT dont like them.
Who cares what NT like. I might pick these up (on a discount of course) along with many others.

Originally Posted by atraain

if you dont vote for Obama your a hater

Dont bring asinine comments like that in here, take that stupidity to general- people are supposed to vote for the best candidate that suits theyre own personal wants/beliefs/and lifestyle- yet politics itself has destroyed this notion- leading to buffoonery such as that comment.

@eltouha:
laugh.gif
 youre right my man

wait a second, aint it "bored-dough"?
wink.gif
happy.gif

wow, very disappointing. the pair of shoes you give to obama are RIDICULOUS and have no meaning behind them. Give him a pair of shoes that meant something. ( DB 1,2,3,4 or even BHM 3s) Besides the fact that he's the President, it represents the brand. What that represents is, Hey those are the tacky colored jordans the president has. But all in all most of this is my personal view.

Every one has opinions and will buy what they want to.

I will will cop these, because I like them.

Call me crazy, but rumor has it that these will be the last colorway of this model.

You have to cop, for that reason, if not you just like them!

I'm telling you, these are gonna go crazy once they sell out.

I can see the headline now on eBay: "OWN THE LAST COLORWAY OF THIS MODEL! THIS MODEL WILL NOT RELEASE EVER AGAIN!" Asking price(s): $400+

Not a fan of the shoes, but Spike was cool when I met him.  I was with a group of people and he walked by with his wife.  Someone said his name and he turned around and shook everyone's hand in the group and asked us how we were doing.  Now I know he didn't care, but the fact that he went through the motions makes him ok in my book.  

Originally Posted by air4life

Not a fan of the shoes, but Spike was cool when I met him.  I was with a group of people and he walked by with his wife.  Someone said his name and he turned around and shook everyone's hand in the group and asked us how we were doing.  Now I know he didn't care, but the fact that he went through the motions makes him ok in my book.  

I got him to sign my iPod touch!
Not kidding.

I met his this past September; he's really cool and down-to-earth.

Dont bring asinine comments like that in here, take that stupidity to general- people are supposed to vote for the best candidate that suits theyre own personal wants/beliefs/and lifestyle- yet politics itself has destroyed this notion- leading to buffoonery such as that comment.

@eltouha:
laugh.gif
 youre right my man

every comment this guy is on point do your thing @Nowitzness41

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Call me crazy, but rumor has it that these will be the last colorway of this model.

year of the dragons still dropping

Originally Posted by eltouha

@eltouha:
laugh.gif
 youre right my man

wait a second, aint it "bored-dough"?
wink.gif
happy.gif
laugh.gif

@eltouha:
laugh.gif
 youre right my man

To be honest, I don't think either of you two are fit to vote.

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

year of the dragons still dropping
But not in the spiz'ike.

Spike is NOT a down to earth guy. My brother has him as a teacher in NYU. He is one of the biggest *#!@! around. Very upset. Still looking for reperations. Look at the name of his production company 40 acres and a mule! Dude still upset about what happen to our ansectors. I mean I am too. I have a degeree in African american studies but DAMN dont talk down to people. Otherwise I like colorful kicks and I was able to cop early. They are a nice summer sneaker will pop em out in spring.

Back
Top Bottom