Obama gets stuck VOL Bomb proof but can't get over the curb

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

BMW police? Ireland is doing it. 
pimp.gif

A lot of European police forces use BMW and Mercedes for their higher end police cars - pursuit cars and armed response and stuff. Then they have something more regular - and often with a link to their country - VW for Germany and Fiat for Italy etc - for the regular cops to use when they need a car.

not a good look. i'm sure he has the capabilities but chose not to show off. Like I bet Air Force One could go to Mars if they wanted it to but wouldn't tell anyone. lol

not a good look. i'm sure he has the capabilities but chose not to show off. Like I bet Air Force One could go to Mars if they wanted it to but wouldn't tell anyone. lol

Obama should have got out of the car and started pimp slapping people for **#$ing up the exit.

Obama should have got out of the car and started pimp slapping people for **#$ing up the exit.

I hate those type of exits/entrances when theres a small uphill then downhill. My cars been stuck on those many times and messed up my subframe and oilpan and had to have my friends get out of the car and try lift the rear end up as much as possible so the front wheels would touch and i could just scrape through. Its time that Obama's limo went air ride.

I hate those type of exits/entrances when theres a small uphill then downhill. My cars been stuck on those many times and messed up my subframe and oilpan and had to have my friends get out of the car and try lift the rear end up as much as possible so the front wheels would touch and i could just scrape through. Its time that Obama's limo went air ride.

Originally Posted by Made In Korea23

that thing is HEAVY tho.

Originally Posted by Made In Korea23

that thing is HEAVY tho.

Back
Top Bottom