"Obama is our president, Racism doesn't exist"

Have you ever come across people who have this legitimate thought? That since Obama won the presidency, racism is suddenly gone?

Have you ever come across people who have this legitimate thought? That since Obama won the presidency, racism is suddenly gone?

All the time.
The same people probably say "Well since a black man was able to become president, other blacks don't have any excuse not to succeed."

All the time.
The same people probably say "Well since a black man was able to become president, other blacks don't have any excuse not to succeed."

Originally Posted by do work son

"racism still alive, they just be concealin it"
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I've been repeating this very line for the last 3 days [/color]
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

All the time.
I've never heard anyone say OP's line, that's like too ridiculous for real life.
But I have heard people (black and white) say that one

All the time.
I've never heard anyone say OP's line, that's like too ridiculous for real life.

There really is n excuse not to make something of yourself though.
The chips are stacked against us minorities buy you a clown if you ride with that excuse your whole lives.

There really is n excuse not to make something of yourself though.
The chips are stacked against us minorities buy you a clown if you ride with that excuse your whole lives.

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

All the time.

Oh it's most definitely been said. I remember hearing the back end of a convo a couple months after Obama became president,
and this girl's (white) exact words were "How can people say anything about people being racist, we have a black president"?.
And usually when you call people on their stupidity/ignorance, they tend to backpaddle is if they have no single clue what you're
talking about. And being that this was said in college at 20/21 years of age, there's an alarming number of young nieve people
who have the same views.

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

All the time.

Oh it's most definitely been said. I remember hearing the back end of a convo a couple months after Obama became president,
and this girl's (white) exact words were "How can people say anything about people being racist, we have a black president"?.
And usually when you call people on their stupidity/ignorance, they tend to backpaddle is if they have no single clue what you're
talking about. And being that this was said in college at 20/21 years of age, there's an alarming number of young nieve people
who have the same views.

All the time.
laugh.gif
eek.gif

All the time.
laugh.gif
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom