OBAMA JOB APPROVAL: Falls under 57% for 1st time.............. honeymoon stage is over

A thread to keep track of Obama's job approval as we move toward the 2010 mid-term elections for the House & Senate
For the mid-term elections some KEY races will take place as Democrats attempt to hold onto their large advantages in the House (255 D, 178 R) & Senate (60 D,40 R)

ixvb6w.jpg

Obama's highest approval point = 65.5%
Obama's lowest approval point = 56.5%

Obama's highest disapproval point = 38.5%
Obama's lowest disapproval point = 19.3%

What agenda? The gay community are the ones who are furious with Obama right now. They say that he has broken every promise he made (I could care less). Excuseme if I'm wrong but wasn't Obama for traditional marriages in the first place?

Originally Posted by Lazy B

What agenda? The gay community are the ones who are furious with Obama right now. They say that he has broken every promise he made. Excuse me if I'm wrong but wasn't Obama for traditional marriages in the first place?

Obama said that nationalizing gay marriage was never the right way to attack it.

No president is going to get a high approval rating when people are not working. Common sense.

OMG.

THE MAJORITY OF THE PEOPLE APPROVE OF PRESIDENT OBAMA.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It would be nice if the Republican party stopped filibustering at a record pace so they could something passed.

I really did wonder how long it would take for you to report this to NT.
laugh.gif

what President would have a high approval rating in the middle of a recession?

Obama is actually doing pretty well in the public eye, considering the circumstances.

How dare you post anything negative about the chosen one. smh. Even if it is true.

Here come's everyone to his defense....

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Obama is actually doing pretty well in the public eye, considering the circumstances.

QFT

John McCain and that dummy Sarah Palin would have a 10% approval rate. Everyone knows he would had just had Bush advise him on driving this country even moreinto the ground. The unemployment rate would had been at 20% and over 90% of the country would had bad credit

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

No, his popularity is doing well, his policies in the eyes of the public is falling every week.

After all the Republican missteps and downfalls over the last few months, I guess Republicans are trying to take solace in these recent numbers. However,the majority of Americans still favor Obama so that's all that really matters.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

After all the Republican missteps and downfalls over the last few months, I guess Republicans are trying to take solace in these recent numbers. However, the majority of Americans still favor Obama so that's all that really matters.
What the hell is this majority? 51%? Hell even consider the gay community (as mentioned earlier) who came out in droves to vote for him isreconsidering what they did, that brings it to a stalemate or damn near close to it.

Back
Top Bottom