Obama on the 100 dollar bill ftw

hes the president. , in fact the first black president. thats way above benjamin franklin

^^ So because he's black he is automatically above Franklin?
grin.gif
BenFranklin did so many things for the future of the country. He wasn't even a president and still managed to be on the most prestigious bill in UScurrency.

Don't get me wrong, it's great that Obama became president but he has yet to prove. His tenure at office will show how he ranks. He hasn't even hithis first obstacle which is the economic crisis.

The murderer Andrew Jackson should be removed from the $20 bill way before Ben should from the $100 one..

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

speaking of mccain, did you guys know he was in Wedding Crashers? i was
eek.gif
laugh.gif
when i saw him in there.

Ive seen that movie like 300 times... where is he in it? in the background of the big wedding somewhere?
nerd.gif
that's what i want to know

you obviously do not know much about American history....Ben Franklin changed the world.....by inventing and discovering a little thing calledELECTRICITY......how naive and uneducated can you be? log off and pay attention in class.....judging by ur thoughts, ur gonna need all the educating u can get

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

Originally Posted by Patmc13

Obama is not even close to Ben Frank level...that Obama 100 is damn ugly...

hi hater
ohwell.gif

im sorry its not mccain on the 100 instead
What the hell are you talking about?

Neither of them are or will be on the 100... This post is ******ed.
QFT.
The Obama fanaticism is ridiculous.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

....but just think of all the outdated rap lyrics
Word.

"Its all about the Baracks, baby..." just doesnt have the same ring, to it.

*Edit- NuMba1KiCkrocka beat me to it.

eek.gif
laugh.gif
when i saw him in there.

Ive seen that movie like 300 times... where is he in it? in the background of the big wedding somewhere?
yup, when owen wilson first notices the girl, mccain is there
laugh.gif
what?? lol I got to see this movie again...I didn't catch it the first i saw it

Originally Posted by kyrac2

eek.gif
laugh.gif
when i saw him in there.

nerd.gif
that's what i want to know

SOMEBODY POST YOUTUBE OR GIF OF THE PART MCCAIN IS IN

Originally Posted by Tarvald Drama Chase

you obviously do not know much about American history....Ben Franklin changed the world.....by inventing and discovering a little thing called ELECTRICITY......how naive and uneducated can you be? log off and pay attention in class.....judging by ur thoughts, ur gonna need all the educating u can get
first off. you should learn how to catch sarcasm over the net, of course ben is above obama.i said since hes the first black president, he shouldbe above ben cause of that.. followed by :
"so what if benjamin franklin was an author and printer , political theorist ,a politician, a scientist, & an inventor. "

so the whole post was sarcasm. i just found the pic and it looked hot so i shared with NT, isnt that was the general forums is for? so since i know people cantcatch the sarcasm, ima have to write like this next time

[SARCASM STARTS HERE]\hes the president. , in fact the first black president. thats way above benjamin franklin, so what if benjaminfranklin was an author and printer , political theorist ,a politician, a scientist, & an inventor. /[ SARCASM ENDS HERE ]

Originally Posted by Tarvald Drama Chase

you obviously do not know much about American history....Ben Franklin changed the world.....by inventing and discovering a little thing called ELECTRICITY......how naive and uneducated can you be? log off and pay attention in class.....judging by ur thoughts, ur gonna need all the educating u can get
first off. you should learn how to catch sarcasm over the net, of course ben is above obama.i said since hes the first black president, he should be above ben cause of that.. followed by :
"so what if benjamin franklin was an author and printer , political theorist ,a politician, a scientist, & an inventor. "

so the whole post was sarcasm. i just found the pic and it looked hot so i shared with NT, isnt that was the general forums is for? so since i know people cant catch the sarcasm, ima have to write like this next time

[SARCASM STARTS HERE]\hes the president. , in fact the first black president. thats way above benjamin franklin, so what if benjamin franklin was an author and printer , political theorist ,a politician, a scientist, & an inventor. /[ SARCASM ENDS HERE ]

1. this post was stupid

2. how you gonna expect us to know what parts were sarcastic? its not like theres a sarcastic font

3. this post was stupid.

smh.gif
I'm glad Barack is President, but being the first black President doesn't warrant his face on any sort of bill until he dramatically impacts thiscountry tangibly, not just through hope.

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

Originally Posted by Patmc13

Obama is not even close to Ben Frank level...that Obama 100 is damn ugly...

hi hater
ohwell.gif

im sorry its not mccain on the 100 instead

laugh.gif
Dude didn't mention anything about McCain.
No kidding lol. Benjamin Franklin was an amazing dude. Was he the last of renaissance men? Anyways, President Obama's got a long ways to go. 1thing at a time. That said, Obama's shiet plate is monumental so if he can fix everything that's wrong, he'll go down in the history books to besure..

Back
Top Bottom