Obama Pres Address On Afghan War Withdrawal

There most important line in that speech was:

As a result, starting next month, we will be able to remove 10,000 of our troops from Afghanistan by the end of this year, and we will bring home a total of 33,000

troops by next summer, fully recovering the surge I announced at West Point. 

Net-Net  a big fat zero change since he took office. 

This is just a game for the elections in 2012. 

Half a Trillion dollars spent, Over 6,000 troops killed, what did we accomplish?
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Now that the soldiers are leaving and people are going back to what they use to do.

Good they bringing them back though
pimp.gif

Half a Trillion dollars spent, Over 6,000 troops killed, what did we accomplish?
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Now that the soldiers are leaving and people are going back to what they use to do.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JD214

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif

It is also said it costs the United States $2 Billion Dollars a week for that campaign

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif

It is also said it costs the United States $2 Billion Dollars a week for that campaign

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif

Al-Qaeda is no longer a serious threat to Americans here and abroad, but I guess that doesn't really matter.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif

Al-Qaeda is no longer a serious threat to Americans here and abroad, but I guess that doesn't really matter.

Yet troops are currently being told and trained for an invasion of Libya by the end of the year...

laugh.gif

People that live in caves are a "threat" to a country half way around the world?

Yet troops are currently being told and trained for an invasion of Libya by the end of the year...

laugh.gif

People that live in caves are a "threat" to a country half way around the world?

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

As a result, starting next month, we will be able to remove 10,000 of our troops from Afghanistan by the end of this year, and we will bring home a total of 33,000

30t6p3b.gif
What a shame.  So far this presidency has been a let huge let down.

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

30t6p3b.gif
What a shame.  So far this presidency has been a let huge let down.

The biggest threat to america is our own government.

I love how people wait til obama to complain. waawaswwaswwweeee rashi tbone and all these other idiots did not say a thing when bush was sending everybidy's sons out there

The biggest threat to america is our own government.

I love how people wait til obama to complain. waawaswwaswwweeee rashi tbone and all these other idiots did not say a thing when bush was sending everybidy's sons out there

Originally Posted by x1xJIGSAWx1x

im over here now at a base we are currently doing a major expansion on. We arent going anywhere!

Because we are gearing up for WWIII, except it won't be called a "war". It will be called a "humanitarian"mission.

We have war ships in the Mediterranean and now the Black Sea for easy access to Syria. We have bases strategically in Iraq and Afghanistan for easy access to Iran.

It's coming folks.

Originally Posted by x1xJIGSAWx1x

im over here now at a base we are currently doing a major expansion on. We arent going anywhere!

Because we are gearing up for WWIII, except it won't be called a "war". It will be called a "humanitarian"mission.

We have war ships in the Mediterranean and now the Black Sea for easy access to Syria. We have bases strategically in Iraq and Afghanistan for easy access to Iran.

It's coming folks.

Back
Top Bottom