Obama Pres Address On Afghan War Withdrawal

Originally Posted by rashi

Originally Posted by x1xJIGSAWx1x

im over here now at a base we are currently doing a major expansion on. We arent going anywhere!

Because we are gearing up for WWIII, except it won't be called a "war". It will be called a "humanitarian"mission.

We have war ships in the Mediterranean and now the Black Sea for easy access to Syria. We have bases strategically in Iraq and Afghanistan for easy access to Iran.

It's coming folks.
albert pike, german existentialism, zionism

Originally Posted by x1xJIGSAWx1x

im over here now at a base we are currently doing a major expansion on. We arent going anywhere!

Because we are gearing up for WWIII, except it won't be called a "war". It will be called a "humanitarian"mission.

We have war ships in the Mediterranean and now the Black Sea for easy access to Syria. We have bases strategically in Iraq and Afghanistan for easy access to Iran.

It's coming folks.
albert pike, german existentialism, zionism

Originally Posted by WALTER MERCADO

not to sound redundant, but this country is run by the war machine - weapons corporations, arms dealers, drug runners money launderers and most of all the military - huge amounts of profits for these people

they really don't care about this country (although they present themselves as the most patriotic of all). if they did they would secure all that money currently being wasted in other countries to help the people of this nation, who are in dire need

countries like afghanistan & iraq are both tests grounds for new weapon technology & vital for the covert drug business carried out with the aid of the military at the behest of "the firm" to further finance their shady operations.

there really isn't even a cia at least not in the way we have been led to believe. the cia was broken down years ago - most of the security intelligence is gathered by a shadow government who pretty much answers to no one. they hire mercenaries to do their real dirty work including training poor young boys from third world nations who then commit acts of terrorism throughout the world so that those acts can then be blamed on other groups who they have an agenda with. we've outsourced everything

sounds very conspiratorial and all that and i'm the first to detest conspiracy talk, but it's been discussed many places elsewhere

obama is really just a figurehead, but regardless of all that, he kind of sucks at what he does
tin-foil hat on......but nah son, I see you. I agree with a lot of that.

Originally Posted by WALTER MERCADO

not to sound redundant, but this country is run by the war machine - weapons corporations, arms dealers, drug runners money launderers and most of all the military - huge amounts of profits for these people

they really don't care about this country (although they present themselves as the most patriotic of all). if they did they would secure all that money currently being wasted in other countries to help the people of this nation, who are in dire need

countries like afghanistan & iraq are both tests grounds for new weapon technology & vital for the covert drug business carried out with the aid of the military at the behest of "the firm" to further finance their shady operations.

there really isn't even a cia at least not in the way we have been led to believe. the cia was broken down years ago - most of the security intelligence is gathered by a shadow government who pretty much answers to no one. they hire mercenaries to do their real dirty work including training poor young boys from third world nations who then commit acts of terrorism throughout the world so that those acts can then be blamed on other groups who they have an agenda with. we've outsourced everything

sounds very conspiratorial and all that and i'm the first to detest conspiracy talk, but it's been discussed many places elsewhere

obama is really just a figurehead, but regardless of all that, he kind of sucks at what he does
tin-foil hat on......but nah son, I see you. I agree with a lot of that.

What are the odds another draft takes place? They'd have to lock my black %%% up. I'm NOT killing someone I don't know, who hasn't done anything to me.

What are the odds another draft takes place? They'd have to lock my black %%% up. I'm NOT killing someone I don't know, who hasn't done anything to me.

Originally Posted by JD214

Half a Trillion dollars spent, Over 6,000 troops killed, what did we accomplish?
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Now that the soldiers are leaving and people are going back to what they use to do.
Yeah they're leaving alright... to go fight somewhere else in the coming years.
ohwell.gif

We have expanded our control in other countries though.

Originally Posted by JD214

Half a Trillion dollars spent, Over 6,000 troops killed, what did we accomplish?
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Now that the soldiers are leaving and people are going back to what they use to do.
Yeah they're leaving alright... to go fight somewhere else in the coming years.
ohwell.gif

We have expanded our control in other countries though.

Originally Posted by debs 168

Yet troops are currently being told and trained for an invasion of Libya by the end of the year...

elaborate...
nerd.gif

Two of my wife's friends husbands are stationed at Ft. Hood as Special Forces, except they haven't been heard from since March, which means they are already on the ground. Secondly, my brother-in-law, who is a SSgt in the Marines stationed at Camp Le June, told me a few weeks ago that he was being told that they were going to start war games and training for "beaches". Tripoli, the capital on Libya is on a beach.

I'm sure CIA, Expeditionary Units, Marine Force Recon have been there for months.

Those people that "live in caves" flew two planes into two of our buildings. So to answer your question, yes. 

Yeah bro. 19 people who lived in caves, by passed government security with switch blades, boarded a plane, took over that plane, and flew planes into the Twin Towers.  And apparently, the hijackers had crash proof passports. Yes, that really did happen.
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

The military industrial complex continues. Kojima was right on, MGS4 is a preview of our future. Wars, unmanned machines, A.I., nanomachines... Not just video game material

Yet troops are currently being told and trained for an invasion of Libya by the end of the year...

elaborate...
nerd.gif

Two of my wife's friends husbands are stationed at Ft. Hood as Special Forces, except they haven't been heard from since March, which means they are already on the ground. Secondly, my brother-in-law, who is a SSgt in the Marines stationed at Camp Le June, told me a few weeks ago that he was being told that they were going to start war games and training for "beaches". Tripoli, the capital on Libya is on a beach.

I'm sure CIA, Expeditionary Units, Marine Force Recon have been there for months.

Those people that "live in caves" flew two planes into two of our buildings. So to answer your question, yes. 

Yeah bro. 19 people who lived in caves, by passed government security with switch blades, boarded a plane, took over that plane, and flew planes into the Twin Towers.  And apparently, the hijackers had crash proof passports. Yes, that really did happen.
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

The military industrial complex continues. Kojima was right on, MGS4 is a preview of our future. Wars, unmanned machines, A.I., nanomachines... Not just video game material

Originally Posted by finnns2003

elaborate...
nerd.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

If we're around that long.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

elaborate...
nerd.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

If we're around that long.

Back
Top Bottom