Obama: The Antichrist or Hitler?

xtapolapacetl

Banned
I just wanted to post this video because it's so hilarious, in case somebody missed it. The funniest sketch ever from The Daily Show:

http://www.comedycentral.com
The Daily Show With Jon StewartM - Th 11p / 10c

Unusual Suspect

Daily Show Full Episodes
Important Things With Demetri Martin

Political Humor
Joke of the Day

laugh.gif

So many great things.

I especially like the stock pic of Obama and the painting of the beast with "the resemblance is uncanny" and "...like a bicycle, he rolls onboth ends of the sexual spectrum..."

Thanks for posting this vid. I have been missing the Daily Show recently, I got to start watching it all four nights per week like I used to because that wasgold.

theres so much pork in the omnibus spending bill, aint no way obamas muslim ...

who said it was a problem? dude before me said he stopped eating pork, it was a joke ... lighten the $#@* up

LilStarZ07 wrote:
who said it was a problem? dude before me said he stopped eating pork, it was a joke ... lighten the $#@* up
Emotions behind my words? All I did was ask a question.

HangTight wrote:
LilStarZ07 wrote:
theres so much pork in the omnibus spending bill, aint no way obamas muslim ...
If he was, would there be a problem?

Either you are just looking for a reason to be offended or you are not from the US and are unfamiliar with the term "pork" in this context. InAmerican slang, "pork" is a political term for spending that draws on a nation wide or state wide pool of tax revenues and then is spent in a waythat only a very small group of people benefit. A classic example of pork would be if a bridge or road is built and it is much larger than it has to be, theextra road or bridge building would be called pork because it basically enriches the construction company, who built the extra large road or bridge, at theexpense of state wide and nation wide tax payers.

Barack Obama's Economic Stimulus package has been criticized for having far too many of those wasteful spending items aka "pork."

Obama is a fraud just like a majority of the presidents before him. Its sad that those 2 actually believe themselves.

OBAMA IS A LONG LEGGED MACK DADDY
roll.gif
smh.gif

the crazy thing is ive heard some white guys at my school sayin he is the anti christ i was blowed but that vid was funny

Originally Posted by Ghenges

The Usual Suspects parody at the end had me in tears.

Yeah, but I also like the plot twist in the beginning where they had a white reverend saying that Obama is the antichrist and then they cut to a black reverendwhere everyone is thinking that he's about to defend Obama, but instead he says he's Hitler.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I got a coworker who say he's the antichrist.
laugh.gif

Have you seen the other skit of NBC is always wrong and when jon yells F. . . you at the end.
roll.gif

Then the one where obama and bush said the same thing in a speech about iraq.
eek.gif
Well i shouldn't be surprise.

Back
Top Bottom