Obey, 10 deep etc

Mostly all those shirts on karmaloop. Do they run small or normal? cuz i wear an XL in most shirts. cept at aero i wear an xxl. but i was just wondering.

Man I don't know if they are purposely getting their shirts in smaller sizes, or if all the big dudes are rushing to karmaloop and scooping up the shirtsfirst.
smh.gif

No love for the non-thin brothas.

Obey is on the small size form the last time I saw. It seems like they use American Apparel so when you wash it, it will be mad small.

i have a few 10 deep tee's and i where xl in every brand. some of the 10 deeps tees fit bigger than there others tees idk why. like the black tees runsmaller the red or white.

It depends man the sizes can be all over the place. I have an Obey XL that fits big and one that fits smedium
laugh.gif

Obey t-shirts all fit differently depending on the fabric. Their thin-fabric t-shirts typically have more faded/faint color prints, and fit small (a M in thiswill fit like a S in the thicker fabric shirts). Their thick-fabric shirts (more like what you're used to from street wear brands) fit larger (true tosize) and usually feature brighter colors in the prints.

Back
Top Bottom