Ochocinco vs. Merriman Twitter Fight vol. ringing necks

At these two clowns fighting on Twitter.
laugh.gif

OGOchoCinco: Somebody please tell Shawne Merriman thats is *** on Dec. 20th, relay the message to the rest of the D, especially Cromartie!!!!child pleasehttp://twitter.com/OGOchoCinco/status/2310741682

shawnemerriman: @OGOchoCinco Are you SERIOUS???????

OGOchoCinco: @shawnemerriman damit i didnt stutter, i never held my tongue before, you heard me loud and clear, and we can get in the boxing ring to

OGOchoCinco: CHILD PLEASE, is the word for the day, Shawne Merriman tryin to stop Ocho Cinco, CHILD PLEASE, better chance at finding Osama!!!

shawnemerriman: Man yall not going to believe how chad "OCHOCINCO" came at me...im going to finish my workout

shawnemerriman: 12seconds - VID 00062.3GP http://tiny12.tv/EWFCE

OGOchoCinco: Damit people how do i get the camera on my mac book pro to work, its my turn to talk trash

OGOchoCinco: Headed to the boxing gym, deal with Mr. Merriman when i return, talking about ringing my neck out, yo lights gone be off permenantly!!!!

Even Shaun Phillips getting into it now...

ShaunPhillips95: @shawnemerriman u nigs crazy I got people hitting me telling me u and chad are going at it lol.

ShaunPhillips95: Word on the street is that chad has a tramp stamp on his lowerback lol.

OGOchoCinco: Shaun Phillips you want to get involved to, well since y'all Beverly Hill Billies want to gang up on the OC, it's on now!!!

OGOchoCinco: Shawne you better stick to making music video appearances, ring that out, this ain't what you want! Child please
Merriman's video respone:

Merriman be getting pissed if you call him out on Twitter. No joke!
laugh.gif
Must be the roids.

OchoCinco is a damn fool. Dude is going to get lit up. I love how he called out Cromartie though.
laugh.gif

This is comedy.

OGOchoCinco: Headed to the boxing gym, deal with Mr. Merriman when i return, talking about ringing my neck out, yo lights gone be off permenantly!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

How can you guys hate Ocho Cinco, we need guys like this
laugh.gif

Merriman stay getting his feelings hurt LOL.

Dudes really beefin on Twitter, though.
laugh.gif

But really, Shawne would body Chad.

Back
Top Bottom