Oct 24 Retro 12's release date changed ????? FYI

so it took them this long to figure out that they pissed off a whole nation of people,

maybe they will redesign the whole shoe and drop the patent, then again maybe this was there plan the whole time

I wasnt really feelin the Rising Suns anyway.. I guess I can feel where the Koreans are coming from, i would want a insole on a shoe with some kat in BlackFace

Hopefully they dont release them altogether, no loss for anyone except the hypes

smile.gif

JB still releasing the 12s in AUS this saturday all we got told is they scrapped the idea of the rising sun on the insole
japan wasnt happy (described as a cultural issue)

Watch people buy these for the soles and try to resell LOL Happy these got cancelled they were weak anyways

Originally Posted by nickmcclure

Originally Posted by Raposo927

I already got my pair Monday so I could care less
Oh, congratulations, hey everyone, one person already has them cancel the thread

Whatever my man, everyone has different taste

I wonder how many months/years before the pre-sale versions with the original Rising Sun insole become "rare" and people are beasting for them.

From the word I just got from my guy at finishline is that is making all stores send them back and they will be rereleased in Dec.!

Originally Posted by jcliz

I wonder how many months/years before the pre-sale versions with the original Rising Sun insole become "rare" and people are beasting for them.
my thoughts exactly...when i went into the store today and found out, i was like let me hop on NT and see how "rare" these will b soonlol

Back
Top Bottom