OCTOBER 2010 PICK UP THREAD.

those kobes always been an aquired taste
wish i could find a pair just for elementry memories =(

those kobes always been an aquired taste
wish i could find a pair just for elementry memories =(

Originally Posted by djshabby2005

flint those 3.0s look serious
Thanks.  They are made for barefoot running, but I've just been getting around in them.

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Flint: DOPE! I'm thinking of adding either the Free Run+'s or the Free 3.0's to my rotation. Do you have an opinion of either or both?
Ray!  Sig check! 
smile.gif

If you are not familiar with the Free series, the higher the number, the more stiff the outsole.  So the 3.0 is the most flexible, the Free Run (formerly the 5.0) is kinda flexible, and the 7.0 has the most rigid (and blown out) outsole.  A normal Nike running shoe (Max, Lunar, Bowerman, anything) is considered a 10.0.

I have last year's 5.0 and I ran in it. I'd suggest running in it (the Free Run or 3.0) for no more than 3 miles in the shoe.  Frees are barefoot training shoes.  I don't think they are made for intermediate or longer distance running.

Thanks.  They are made for barefoot running, but I've just been getting around in them.

Flint: DOPE! I'm thinking of adding either the Free Run+'s or the Free 3.0's to my rotation. Do you have an opinion of either or both?
Ray!  Sig check! 
smile.gif

If you are not familiar with the Free series, the higher the number, the more stiff the outsole.  So the 3.0 is the most flexible, the Free Run (formerly the 5.0) is kinda flexible, and the 7.0 has the most rigid (and blown out) outsole.  A normal Nike running shoe (Max, Lunar, Bowerman, anything) is considered a 10.0.

I have last year's 5.0 and I ran in it. I'd suggest running in it (the Free Run or 3.0) for no more than 3 miles in the shoe.  Frees are barefoot training shoes.  I don't think they are made for intermediate or longer distance running.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Ray!  Sig check! 
smile.gif

Ron: I'm diggin' the addition to the sig! hahaha And I didn't know that the number represented flexibility! I used to have a pair of Free Wildwood in the Year of the Rat cw that I used to run 10-13 miles regularly. I think they were 7.0s (?). Now, I'm leaning towards the Free Runs. I want to mix up my Lunar rotation just a bit by making them an addition. 

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Ray!  Sig check! 
smile.gif

Ron: I'm diggin' the addition to the sig! hahaha And I didn't know that the number represented flexibility! I used to have a pair of Free Wildwood in the Year of the Rat cw that I used to run 10-13 miles regularly. I think they were 7.0s (?). Now, I'm leaning towards the Free Runs. I want to mix up my Lunar rotation just a bit by making them an addition. 

New additions for me...All DS

2004 Retro II

Stealth XX3

All-Star XX3
(Mad the seller told me no yellow tongues when CLEARLY they're yellowed)

Group shot...

Til next time...

New additions for me...All DS

2004 Retro II

Stealth XX3

All-Star XX3
(Mad the seller told me no yellow tongues when CLEARLY they're yellowed)

Group shot...

Til next time...

Back
Top Bottom