OCTOBER 2010 PICK UP THREAD.

Originally Posted by wigglez25

are those brandon's sig shoe from under armor???....if so how much and where are they available

yes they are & foot lockers carry them for 110$

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!
Originally Posted by abernja

Only 5 days left to wear these before it becomes suspect.

And that !$%$ kinda pisses me off. I had my Hyperizes on a few months ago, some sucka come up to me and said some jive like "you must be real confident or you just happy that you can wear women's shoes."

If he didn't have his kids with him, it might've gotten ugly.
30t6p3b.gif
That mother ++%* er don't know me.
tired.gif

DF!!!

Kids or not I would have educated that man. He doesnt know if to you, me or the next person they actually hold a meaning like for what they actually represent. Not a month long fad or just trying to be different or loud.
Everybody's statements are true.
I will say this though. I personally got the Pinks for a few reasons.

1 - The ZKV imo is one the the BEST nike releases of the decade if not all time.

2 - I plan to eventually own every colorway.

3 - Bought them on impulse as they hold no special meaning to me.

4 - Great conversation piece lol.

Mike: Talk about a 90 OVERLOAD + one Lunar! haha

BIG BIG UPS to the homie, KAL
pimp.gif
! I TRULY APPRECIATE IT, BRO! I will be back soon! hahaha

LunarGlide 1
2m5l07s.jpg

And last, but definitely not least, the BEST NIKE RELEASE OF 2010 (retro or new), imho, the LunarEclipse. I felt these needed two sets of pics!
k3adzq.jpg

24n0c3k.jpg

abernja,
I didnt mean to single you nor anyone out. I was just speaking on the situation that happened to Ant.

No worries.
I didn't take your response as a negative comment. I understand though. People take things said over the internet personal and quite literal too often ya know lol.

Tak....Where did you cop those all Black Lunar Woods? Trying to find a pair but it seems its only available out of the states...

Manny Trainers for me...

B.E.R.T

YO! abernja, no shot at you. I've just been bothered because all this month I've worn my Hyperizes and Kobes, everyone's "oh, I like your shoes" or "you wearing those for breast cancer?" I'm aware of breast cancer EVERYDAY not just in October.

Kids or not I would have educated that man. He doesnt know if to you, me or the next person they actually hold a meaning like for what they actually represent. Not a month long fad or just trying to be different or loud.

I've kinda been kicking myself for not saying anything. Dude's comment was so ridiculous and random, it kinda startled me though.
30t6p3b.gif

DF!!!

First post in a couple years, I used to live on here in high school. Been a dormant shoehead til now. Slowly resurrecting. I doing a semester in Madrid. Just copped these in Paris at the Nike Store. Then these this afternoon in Madrid at a local Foot Locker. Just Do It. 
2exy2c8.jpg

5wgyz6.jpg

It's been a busy and expensive month!

5123568896_5dddf4c136_b.jpg

5123569088_40341b61c0_b.jpg

Picked up some 2000 XI on CL and copped some DMP on ebay.

5123569294_7984caf481_b.jpg

BONUS: DMP, 2000 XI, and OG

5122966985_61a026856c_b.jpg

A second pair of Cool Greys

5123569684_bba756435a_b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom