OCTOBER 2010 WHAT DID YOU WEAR TODAY?

Originally Posted by theLwerd

Originally Posted by Mogulson

Originally Posted by pharO
You seem to like to wear the same things over and over and over...  but you know what bruh, its a nice causal look so keep doing you.

You seem to be so new here on NT that you haven't read the rules and regulations... but you know what bruh, its not a good look at all to quote pics so do yourself a favor and don't do it again.
Bruh, it's the interwebz.. chilax a lil.

Nothing special just work shoes

24et003.jpg

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Originally Posted by theLwerd

Originally Posted by Mogulson

You seem to like to wear the same things over and over and over...  but you know what bruh, its a nice causal look so keep doing you.

You seem to be so new here on NT that you haven't read the rules and regulations... but you know what bruh, its not a good look at all to quote pics so do yourself a favor and don't do it again.
Bruh, it's the interwebz.. chilax a lil.
sorry, was my caps lock on? i was trying to be clever, but nevermind. guess we don't get each others humor and tone over the interwebzz..

Mogulson wrote:

I'm living in a dorm... so I only have a couple of things to work with....The jeans I only wear them to loosen them up. 
I know that its not raw denim, but I always break in new jeans.

plus the khakis are pretty stiff, and I ended up grabbing two pairs of them. I'm breaking in two pairs at the same time.

but thanks again for the comment. 

KROOMA- Dope stuff sir.

Cleveland.

Yesterday.

Premium Hasic.Footaction.Banana Republic.2005 Air Max '97 HOA.
2llk8wx.jpg

iqdml5.jpg

Today.

Parish Nation.Akademiks.Thrift Store OG 2003 Air Jordan 18.
34gvlzo.jpg

2il28ac.jpg

Proto: PROPS on landing the gig!

For myself... (Excuse the 3MP quality phone pics haha) Training Day 30 - Lunaracer to log 5M for Tempo Tuesday in 90°F weather. I finished at an acceptable ~32 minutes (6:24 MPM) due to the uncommon heat here in NorCal.
2rxwirp.jpg

Back
Top Bottom