OCTOBER 2010 WHAT DID YOU WEAR TODAY?

^ yeah, my normal waist size makes 'em too skinny down my leg too (i can't do the leggings look). i have to just buy 'em one size up in the waist and live with it. if you wash them with hot and dry them on high heat tho, they shrink some and aren't so bad in the waist.

otherwise you could get them taken in in the waist by a tailor. if i lose too much more weight i might be going that route.

wdywt081010.jpg

BC

Paix
c.

'preciate it Cris. I happen to notice you've been killing yourself lately, well actually always
smile.gif
Last month you totally convienced me into Air U Breathe AM360 and I used to hate that shoe :=

Oh JordanFreaks totally overshadowed me
smile.gif

Paix
c.

Dave - I have that same izod lacoste jacket. Bought it at the thrift store for 5 bucks

aaron - very nice. I picked mine up of ebay for cheap also but not as low as you did.

dave

For myself, Training Day 28 - LunarFly to log an easygoing 16M around SF. I love these runs because I can get passed up, and allow my competiveness to stay dormant haha! I also saw a pretty cool collection of pumpkins with the #s of all current SF Giants by the Willie Mac statue. The Wilson, Romo and Lincecum pumpkins were on point with the hair hahaha

2jd13fb.jpg

Back
Top Bottom