October Wrestling Thread 2021 | ROH done?

damn thats ****ed up. thats alot of jobs lost and i doubt aew or tna will take on more contracts tna cant even afford brawn or reed.

will wwe reneg on their "talent from the ground up" motto?

I actually said this to JDC earlier. Who the hell do they even have that anyone would really want to sign besides Danhausen and Emma lol? I'd be shocked if the Briscoes got a shot with AEW or WWE after their foolishness. Lethal is kinda in the same boat, isn't he? But I guess I could see TNA giving him a shot.

I actually said this to JDC earlier. Who the hell do they even have that anyone would really want to sign besides Danhausen and Emma lol? I'd be shocked if the Briscoes got a shot with AEW or WWE after their foolishness. Lethal is kinda in the same boat, isn't he? But I guess I could see TNA giving him a shot.

Bandido
Brody King
Dragon Lee
Jonathan Gresham
Rush
Trish Adora

Brody King can join up with Melaika Black.

Could give Cien a stable with Rush and Bandito and/or Dragon Lee.

always thought it was kinda crazy All In was sort of piggybacked off ROH and it turned into what will probably end up being the reason no one needs ROH anymore

Surprised RoH business didn't skyrocket once they put renewed emphasis on the "pure" stuff since that's allegedly what folks really want out of pro wrestling

Yea
A&W killed both ROH and New Japanese's western hopes.
Basically.

Once AEW came on the scene, ROH was honestly pushed down close to the same tier as THE. It was fun while it lasted; I can't see where they would go from here.

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican
One of these or someone else ?
57B474A1-44B8-48DE-9499-5BEACE2ECC9D.jpeg
Bret..Cause when I think of technical wrestling I not only think of who knows the most holds I also think who knows how to react to holds/sell holds..And outta all those guys it's gotta be The Hitman..

ROH was going downhill before AEW even existed.

Sinclair never put any real money into it and it showed.

and why would aew want the roh library? they aint even got a ****ing app

let the wwe have it.

that library is only second to tna's library as far as current american wrestling content

Back
Top Bottom