yo
its bothering me :lol:
ghost of of them folks who when he talk
be having that white stuff on the side of they mouths :lol:

Ralph needs to do something with all of that footage

RZA was always a visionary to me.

Am I the only one that thinks RZA is a snake

His brother seem like a snake.

If RZA was really cool with letting everyone out of their contract like he said, he's the opposite of a snake.

That CilvaRings **** was weird though and wack. Wasn't he a foreign kid but somehow sounded like he came from Staten Island? He a clown.

Am I the only one that thinks RZA is a snake

He's not a snake. He had a plan and he changed a lot of people's lives for the better. I think he's made some mistakes but I wouldn't call him a snake. I think he's Dictator Lite. Members of Wu have sued him in court and still go back to work with him after the fact. It's not just that people developed egos (which is true) but these are men with responsibilities and their own solo careers. They followed RZA's 5 Year Plan and RZA agreed to let them go once the 5 years were up. The problem is RZA had a hard time letting go. Members wanted more say in group projects and RZA had a hard time with that. He wants to maintain that dominance over the group that he had in the 90's but the problem is that he's not the same as 90's RZA.

he's being either too stubborn to upload it all on YouTube and make his money on Ad, or frankly too lazy...god forbid that house ever catches on fire.

It's laziness. I've heard him on several interviews talk about it. And say he should do it.

He could get some kids to do it.

I'm glad Stretch and Bob finally did something with their show material.

Ralph and Premo both need to do something with their videos. Premo has a ton of behind the scenes Gang Starr footage that he said he would one day release but still hasn't done so.

Those scenes with U-God's son was powerful.

Never thought ODB was a good fit on Rocafella. Dame was signing any and everybody. ODB came out and he ain't have that same personality/confidence and gained a lot of weight.

I think Divine is a snake. He wasn't their friend. And he didn't have the talent.
RZA is part snake

How can Dirty get with someone as a manager who doesn't even know what RZA looks like?

I think Divine is a snake. He wasn't their friend. And he didn't have the talent.
RZA is part snake

How can Dirty get with someone as a manager who doesn't even know what RZA looks like?

I can't call Divine a snake. He put up a lot of money for them to get off the ground and it never sounded like he was robbing them, he just got too comfortable with having them under him.

I can't call Divine a snake. He put up a lot of money for them to get off the ground and it never sounded like he was robbing them, he just got too comfortable with having them under him.

I took it differently and that's why everyone wanted out.

A couple parts that stuck out to me

-I got chills when they came up with CREAM (Meth would body them hooks) and how that song put them into another stratosphere

-when ODB was talking to Divine on the phone and trying to get out of his Wu contract, talking to him as family but trying to resolve business. You can hear the pain in ODB’s voice... hated that Dirty & rza had a fallout

I took it differently and that's why everyone wanted out.

It sounded like they wanted out cuz they grew out of it.

Ghost gave Divine a scenario and Divine said "if you signed a million dollar deal I get 200k and you get 800k". Ghost said "I want the whole million". :lol:

That ain't how business works. He gotta get something for his work.

Back
Top Bottom