Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Will post on feet pics when they come in. Crazy cuz I was telling my boy yesterday if I got these I would definitely be keeping to wear not knowing they'd sneak release today. Life's funny sometimes. Glad to see so many hit though and I hope people actually enjoy them.

Congrats? That's not what I asked.
My bad! Thought you meant confirmation notification.. Obviously the question wasn't clear. No need to be upset.. And to answer your question, now that its clarified, there was notification from apps like J23 and jordansdaily that tipped people off.

Wondering what resell will be looking like on this one, colorway isnt as "easy" as the first two. I dont see em keeping up with the first CW prices.

It was stated before but yeah the stock for the UNCs are supposedly pretty high. If I had to take a guess it's probably around the amount of black/white models coming out combined.

Dope to see alot of people eat in here. Im salty as hell but my fault for not setting up notifications lol. Congrats yall
IMG_6432.JPG

It's a good chance if u don't have the J23 app that u missed out. People ate because
this drop was out of nowhere, come on man 1:37. Nobody was expecting it

I literally go into SNKRS when I got the notification and still missed out on the 9.5. Just my luck I suppose.

I know 3 people who hit. Dammit!

Back
Top Bottom