Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

IMG_6947.PNG

:nerd:

better fire up the JET a flight to NYC will be in order for these if i hit

small chance wishful thinking

I was by EP for the parade....
how was the parade I was going to go but I changed my mind last minute, and where you find out about the wristbands

ok I just seen it on sneaker shout outs, yeah surprise drop and give out wristbands was the best way to drop these.

Why would they be giving out wristbands if this is supposed to be done via draw only? I hope this isn't more added bs.
It was dover street market that did it that way. Thats the best way to release these, surpise drop give out bands/ or in store raffle.

because if they let people camp dudes will cut the line and if dudes see that they not going to get a pair they will start fights to get the drop cancelled on some if i cant have them nobody will mentality.

how was the parade I was going to go but I changed my mind last minute, and where you find out about the wristbands

ok I just seen it on sneaker shout outs, yeah surprise drop and give out wristbands was the best way to drop these.
Parade was dope. chilled with almost everyone lol

And yea someone tried to sell a wristband #4 for over 700

It was dover street market that did it that way. Thats the best way to release these, surpise drop give out bands/ or in store raffle.

because if they let people camp dudes will cut the line and if dudes see that they not going to get a pair they will start fights to get the drop cancelled on some if i cant have them nobody will mentality.
The thing is I don't understand why they would worry about people camping out, because the draw on the snkrs app would cancel that out. Something seems off about this.

Back
Top Bottom