Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

500 error. I'll prbly go for the black and blue joints since they cheaper. if I strike gold I'll pick up the other ones in 3 years

Oh so now everyone wants 2s jus cuz they slapped the OW name on there when everyone and they grandma's been saying for decades that 2s are ugly. Lol

People funny af. Bunch of hypebeasts

Virgil ain't touching these
20211112_065314.jpg

Why you in this topic then, just to say this? Lordt.
We're all here to give our own opinions. Anything wrong with that?

I've been owning and loving 2s for decades. Who here is copping 2s just cause of the OW name?

There are real fans of 2s and there are hypebeasts. Everyone will fall into one of the categories and there ain't nuttin wrong with talking about it on a sneaker forum called NikeTALK

We're all here to give our own opinions. Anything wrong with that?

I've been owning and loving 2s for decades. Who here is copping 2s just cause of the OW name?

There are real fans of 2s and there are hypebeasts. Everyone will fall into one of the categories and there ain't nuttin wrong with talking about it on a sneaker forum called NikeTALK

Ok ill bite.

I also had the low 2’s as a teen, was my 2nd pair of Jordans ever. Ive had thoughts of grabbing the white highs a couple times in the past years but never did, really forgot about them. Now these OW versions are coming out, fire I like.

Regardless, we have to NORMALIZE that a collab can get people interested in a model they didnt like or care for before. Nothing wrong with that. At the end, it doesnt matter.

On the other hand, youre here just to call peope hypebeasts? Yes theres convo to be had but just to come and bash people well, whats the real point of THAT convo.

Back
Top Bottom