Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

They seem to be a joke, at least down here in Houston.
They are a joke everywhere . Pittsburg, Atlanta, all the same. Putting names all on a peice of paper and they can just pick random names at will. Why would they pick any one else but family members and friends?

They are a joke everywhere . Pittsburg, Atlanta, all the same. Putting names all on a peice of paper and they can just pick random names at will. Why would they pick any one else but family members and friends?
add Tampa to that list.. and hope these keep dropping a bit cause my size 8.5 is still $800 , $650-700 and ill bite

So I'm not familiar with Notre like that.
Are there any estimates on their stock levels..?
I don't want to get my hopes up and I've been refreshing all day waiting for an email.

It’s a small boutique so if I had to guess it would be 50-75 pairs? Not sure how they split the instore and online raffles either. Hope that helps.

So I happened to receive a pair for the Nike Chicago screw up of the mercurials but I also hit on SNKRS pass, only was able to cop 1 pair (hope they're not playing me on that) kinda salty but beautiful shoe regardless.

Just hit on Social Status for a size 11...Wtf

6F2C9D18-C605-451B-85CC-B8974FCDDFC1.gif

Didn’t wanna post this til it was official...

Had a friend who happpened to be in Chicago.
Heard about FTA jig being clipped after the Cap & Gown 11 drop and the last site update.
Put in for the name change the same day the shoes went live on the FTA App.
Name change only updated IN APP on Sunday.
Found out I hit yesterday once the countdown ended.
He came thru.
Picked up and shipped earlier today.

Craziest thing is, I met this dude in a discord group just a couple of months back..

Homie saved me a 713 mile trip from NYC to Chicago.. :nthat:

FFBC934D-999F-4C09-B4F2-69F59B007DC2.jpeg
70039C6D-8382-447D-AE8B-63D2F949A1DA.jpeg

500-1000 pairs? that sounds like an ABSURD amount

No way they have that many. They don’t have the space. Footaction on state st. gets that many usually.

Speaking of state street, were ppl able to cop leftovers without tickets?

^were u already logged into ur undftd account?
Yes. 5 mins before someone tweeted some carts but when I clicked on them it was saying sold out and you need to log in so I created a account and tried more carts and they were all sold out but I didn’t realize that they just weren’t live yet so I gave up then solelinks tweeted that link went in grabbed my size and check out right away since I was logged in 5 mins prior. Luck was on my side lol

Almost cruised to state st after work to see about leftovers but called around 3 and lady said tickets were given out last night. Meanwhile, now I hear they had over 100 pairs and dudes were eating 10-20 pairs. That hurts

Almost cruised to state st after work to see about leftovers but called around 3 and lady said tickets were given out last night. Meanwhile, now I hear they had over 100 pairs and dudes were eating 10-20 pairs. That hurts

What? No way. They were letting dudes cop 10+ pairs?

Black swoosh would have been nice.

Not liking how the swoosh looks like it disappears

Back
Top Bottom