Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I'm beginning to hate stockx more and more each day. I want to pull the trigger on some unc's off-white with the sale going on today, but I'm just worried that my box will come in damaged or without all the laces. Or god forbid, fakes. I have two pairs of unc's to compare to, but both aren't my size. I would sell both after I can officially confirm that my pair is legit. Swear to god, I'd hate to do it, but if mine came without the two spare laces, I'd take it off my other sizes and just keep em for my own size

4 and 11. Need a 9

I have an 8, and need a 9.

But I'm thinking of just selling on SX right now while they have lower fees. I've been watching prices since I got them, and I'm not sure they're going to go up much more. They've hovered around $1000-1100 for months

I have an 8, and need a 9.

But I'm thinking of just selling on SX right now while they have lower fees. I've been watching prices since I got them, and I'm not sure they're going to go up much more. They've hovered around $1000-1100 for months
Other than that one spike a couple months back, 4 and 11 have been hovering about 800-850. 4 used to be about 1k for a little while and came back down. I've been thinking about it too, especially with the promo today. But with some of the horror stories I've seen from both Goat and StockX, I'd want to be able to check my incoming pair with pairs that I know are legit straight from nike. 1149 on stockx right now is some bs. I should've mentioned that my offer for 1050 got accepted on goat a week ago, but PayPal declined it for some reason. By the time, I went back to confirm, it went back up to 1150.

Th
you should reply with their terms where it says they accept manufacturer's defects
They said in was not debatable

Oh well the price keeps going up and up

I’ll just iron it out and sell for 3k instead of 2523

Other than that one spike a couple months back, 4 and 11 have been hovering about 800-850. 4 used to be about 1k for a little while and came back down. I've been thinking about it too, especially with the promo today. But with some of the horror stories I've seen from both Goat and StockX, I'd want to be able to check my incoming pair with pairs that I know are legit straight from nike. 1149 on stockx right now is some bs. I should've mentioned that my offer for 1050 got accepted on goat a week ago, but PayPal declined it for some reason. By the time, I went back to confirm, it went back up to 1150.

Doesn’t stock x take the shoes back as long as you don’t remove the little stock x tag. Now if they give u cash back is the question they may give u a credit.

Doesn’t stock x take the shoes back as long as you don’t remove the little stock x tag. Now if they give u cash back is the question they may give u a credit.

No - they usually tell you "Since they were already authenticated - you can re-sell them on StockX if you are not pleased"

So basically they get the buyer/seller fees, multiple times.

I don't know if they take it back at all. I've heard they just tell you to relist it. Knowing that they're getting their cut either way. Meanwhile, the buyer now turned seller probably just lost out on at least 100 bucks, if not more. I've heard people complaining and sending in stories to stockx about how they received fakes that got let through. StockX denies it all and just tells the buyer to relist like they're not losing money at all. And if people file a chargeback, their account gets blocked indefinitely.

Only consignment shops near me are BVNK and Truest. I list quite frequently at truest so I stopped in when I noticed they got a re-up on some UNCs. John, the owner, said he only received like two size 9's and both went quick.

Yea I'm coming at it from a seller's standpoint. I'm not worried they are fake, because I got them directly from SNKRs. I guess my only worry would be that they pull a bait and switch, but I'd be taking a LOT of photos before shipping them out (including photos of the barcode / PO # / mfg dates, etc)

After failing to hit any raffles just hit resale on Mentas, it’s beena good run lads, hope we can continue this group into other heat that releases in the future, also congrats to anyone that hit

Yea I'm coming at it from a seller's standpoint. I'm not worried they are fake, because I got them directly from SNKRs. I guess my only worry would be that they pull a bait and switch, but I'd be taking a LOT of photos before shipping them out (including photos of the barcode / PO # / mfg dates, etc)
They won’t switch out your shoes
Just write on the bottoms with black light marker

You could always record the whole thing. Who's to say seller didn't pull the bait and switch after the photos were taken. But I also remember that story about how the Viktor dude recorded the clip at UPS or wherever of him boxing up the shoes. But if you selling by today, def take photos of everything. Insoles, barcode, inside tag numbers, box label, box condition. I'd even record a video of you putting said shoes in the shipping box and sealing if you extra paranoid

You could always record the whole thing. Who's to say seller didn't pull the bait and switch after the photos were taken. But I also remember that story about how the Viktor dude recorded the clip at UPS or wherever of him boxing up the shoes. But if you selling by today, def take photos of everything. Insoles, barcode, inside tag numbers, box label, box condition. I'd even record a video of you putting said shoes in the shipping box and sealing if you extra paranoid

I already put my offer out there, and haven't got a sale notification. Was a bit lower than the lowest from this morning, but another seller undercut by $1 and it looks like the highest bids have been taken or lowered.

If it happens, it happens. If not, still in my closet.

How do I get a yellow stain put of my UNC off white toebox? please help

Toe box on these is tricky, it’s layered. So the yellow stain has seeped through to the under panel. You need some Jason markk or something similar, and when you scrub, use one hand to stick inside the toe box and push it up towards the top so it makes contact with the brush. I spilled a mixed drink on my pair at the Beyoncé show and ran into this exact issue.

Lol
2A5D3595-A0CF-4894-929E-C37A420141E2.jpeg

unc yellowed. in love w these.

Attachments

• 2253D387-6DF4-4775-8D50-A8985E7C2CFA.jpeg
    2253D387-6DF4-4775-8D50-A8985E7C2CFA.jpeg
    446.6 KB · Views: 110
  • CADDE1FA-F13D-4509-94CE-CFE4CF6D7856.jpeg
    CADDE1FA-F13D-4509-94CE-CFE4CF6D7856.jpeg
    446.6 KB · Views: 97
Back
Top Bottom