Offical 2009-10 NBA Season Thread

Basketball is here in two days
pimp.gif
Thought i would start a thread for theentire season in which everyone can talk about things going on and what not aside from the team threads.

GO PISTONS
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
props on making this thread.. i told myself a couple months ago to make one when the season started but i forgot.

let's go Wiz!!!
pimp.gif

[h1]LeBron: I'm Better Than I Was Last Season[/h1]
Oct 25, 2009 6:23 PM EST

James_LeBron_cle.jpg
Cavaliers star LeBron James saysthat he has improved his game over the summer.

James was the NBA's MVP last season, but felt as though there was still room to get better.

"I'm a much better player than (in) our last game against Orlando," he told the News Herald. "I stay in the gym. You guys just seewhat's on TV. Cameras aren't there when I'm working out."

LeBron did a lot of traveling this summer, but Cavaliers assistant coach Chris Jent andassistant athletic trainer Mike Mancias went everywhere with James.

"He's improved every year I've been here in every aspect of his game," coach Mike Brown said. "Whether it's in the post, catchingand shooting, leading the team or handling the ball, he's gotten better. He's one of the hardest workers I've seen. (Former Pacers guard) ReggieMiller is up there in the top three.

"When (James) works, he does things with a purpose."

laugh.gif

--Late October:
--The beginning of the NBA, the World Series and NFL's (almost) mid-point.
pimp.gif

Can't wait for the NBA season.

Hopefully my friend hooks it up with League Pass online, I need to get my fix of the Knicks sucking this year
pimp.gif

Go Celtics!

& My Boy has League Pass at his apt, so ima be at his place for the non-National Televised games...

Can't wait
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Its been along offseason (as it always is). Ready to kick back & watch some NBA thorugh the winter months.

Can't wait..

Don't know what to expect from the Warriors, I'll just continue to follow.. I've grown to expect a dumb move here and there.

those Blazers though
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, wish I had money for league pass
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Brandon Roy - MVP
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Terrance Williams - Rookie Of The Year
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

rockets about to win 35 games and win the lottery
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I can't wait for the Rocket's to start their season though. I understand we're going to go through a transitional year but I want to see how muchbrooks has developed
and whether or not Trevor can do more than just spot up and play d.

If there's one thing Foye can do, it's score.

Don't be surprised to see him in the running for sixth man of the year.

Originally Posted by blackxme

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

rockets about to win 35 games and win the lottery
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I can't wait for the Rocket's to start their season though. I understand we're going to go through a transitional year but I want to see how much brooks has developed
and whether or not Trevor can do more than just spot up and play d.
Not looking too good tonight
grin.gif

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

If there's one thing Foye can do, it's score.

Don't be surprised to see him in the running for sixth man of the year.
I don't think Saunders will keep him on the bench, he was too damn good tonight, he may start him.

Back
Top Bottom