OFFICAL: Cavs at Suns Game thread. 7:00 az 9:00 eastern

great game to go to
pimp.gif

anyways my mom took my as an gift and she said to me during the first time out "does mike brown even coach? it looks like the assistant is doin all thework" i just laughed

lebron owns j-rich and his entire family
laugh.gif

suns fans suck not once stood for more than 10 seconds

the haltime show was pathetic and embarassing i will try and find a like
laugh.gif

a win we def needed

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

wheres cheezy? how about that JRich pass thru the legs? bron abuses or embarrasses this guy every time they play.
This is so true.
laugh.gif

People need to chill on the Shaq bashing. Whoever thinks the trade was dumb is beyond a moron. The only reason he was brought in was to contain D-12. So far, he's 1 for 1 and completely took him out of his game. If he continues to do so, i will be more than happy.

Also, I agree with CROSS about 'lonte being the 6th man. He could flourish in that role. Just because you don't start doesn't mean you can't finish games.

thats it man. we got him for nothin but its this year or bust with him so we better get it done. he did get Dwight into foul trouble early so if he canhandle him like that, it will be worth it cayuse we know ben sure as hell wasnt gonna stop him. it is weird to think we got him for that sole purpose, just tocontain dwight

Yeah, Shaq's main purpose is to stop Dwight, so as long as he can do that, it is/was a good move.

That dunk was sick too by Lebron

The Cavs basically got Shaq for free. And his value can't be measured until they face the Magic in the playoffs. Damn. I'm crossing my fingers thatthey can somehow nab Anthony Randolph.

I'm not saying it's stupid or a bad idea, but I do think it is funny to bring in a $20 million a year player to defend against ONE person.
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Why the hell did Amare just stand there?
eek.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Son was acting like it was Earl Boykins who was driving down the lane.
laugh.gif

Must say I am pleased with the win. Didn't expect to see probably our best performance of the year. Definitely our best 2nd half of the year.

They'll probably lay an egg vs SAC and come out on fire Christmas Day...

what if you don't get Orlando, though?

The goal should always be to construct the best team possible to win a championship, not one series.. Shaq is not looking like the answer that.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

The goal should always be to construct the best team possible to win a championship, not one series.. Shaq is not looking like the answer that.
Our biggest competition at this point is the Lakers, but I hate even mentioning them because everybody has their head so far up their %++.

Are you implying that we should have kept Ben and Sasha's bum @ss instead? He's a one year rental and he can come back for the veteransminimum if he wants.

I know you're better than that.
laugh.gif

Not at all. But they should have looked elsewhere.

But, My whole problem with the Cavs has been trying to build an early 90 Knicks type team around LeBron.

27th in pace with the best open court player in the history of basketball. Makes no sense.

So i guess you are what you are. we'll see how far it goes.

I agree 100%...and I'll say it right now...

The ONLY way we win a title is because of a major injury(s) to a major contender come playoff time and/or LeBron decides to COMPLETELY GO OFF/have the greatestplayoff run/performance of all time without a "Pippen" (which there is a chance at
grin.gif
laugh.gif
).

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

Our biggest competition at this point is the Lakers, but I hate even mentioning them because everybody has their head so far up their %++.

You gotta be kidding me.
grin.gif

You shouldn't need to worry about LA one little bit, not until you get past BOTH Boston AND Orlando.

Last year you lucked out, you got the 1 seed and only had to play one of them and couldn't even do that right. This year you don't get the 1 seed, andyou'll have to fave BOTH of them. You think this team is better then last year and will just walk on thru both those teams to the finals? I hopethat's not what you're saying.

Shaq couldn't even dominate Channing @@#$%^& Frye, and you think he'll have success against Perkinds, KG, Sheed and D12, and Gortat?
ohwell.gif

The ONLY way we win a title is because of a major injury(s) to a major contender come playoff time and/or LeBron decides to COMPLETELY GO OFF/have the greatest playoff run/performance of all time without a "Pippen" (which there is a chance at
grin.gif
laugh.gif
).
Last year Lebron had one of the most insane playoff runs I've ever seen, and the Cavs still got handled somewhat easily.

Cavs beat my team, and it sucked having to watch it live at the arena. Mo always goes off on us. Amare's foul trouble lost us the game.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

You gotta be kidding me.
grin.gif

You shouldn't need to worry about LA one little bit, not until you get past BOTH Boston AND Orlando.

Last year you lucked out, you got the 1 seed and only had to play one of them and couldn't even do that right. This year you don't get the 1 seed, and you'll have to fave BOTH of them. You think this team is better then last year and will just walk on thru both those teams to the finals? I hope that's not what you're saying.
Definitely not, but our chances of beating them now are better than they were in the past. We haven't played the Lakers yet though, so Idon't know how we'll do against them. That's all I'm saying. I don't like saying who's better than who because that can alwaysbackfire.

Back
Top Bottom