Offical Don't MEss With Salvia.... BADTRIP

This is the true story of four strangers picked to take SALVIA together, only one decided to get faded heres their story.. (No midgets were hurt in theproduction of this video).

indifferent.gif

i had a great trip...plus its only 10-15 minutes

Its lame how this stuff is legal
while Marijuana is illegal.
Marijuana doesn't kill or hurt people like Cigz or booze

i always wanted to try that stuff... but i dont even kno where to get it. i've heard ppl had bad trips... but i kno ppl who had some fun on that stuff

I remember one time me and a friend went to Whole Foods and he asked a clerk there if they sold salvia.

this is going to get locked and deleted like the last one...i dont know why though

I would not do this in front of lames laughing at you.... makes it so much worst

increase chances of bad trip

Originally Posted by that WAVE

I'm scared to try it...whats it like

I tried that once back in High School at my boys house...I think we used the 14 or 20x (How heavy the doses are). Took two hits outt a bong and I felt like Iwas in third person...@+@@ felt EXACTLY like a dream. My speech was slurred and everytime I heard a voice it sounded exactly like it was chopped and screwed. My vision was DONE though, I was lookin directly straight but my vision literally felt like my head was tilted so I had no choice but to to fall over cause Icouldnt even walk straight...even when I was leanin on the wall
roll.gif
. Don't know why me and my boys were laughin but for 5 minutes straight we wereROLLIN...like non stop laughin. By the time I was sobered up I was on the floor laughin and the first time I had tears from laughin so hard.

Wouldn't recommend it though since it was only a 10-15 minute hype. Me and my boys were silent as hell after that...I remember just straight downin anddrooled a couple times outta nowhere
smh.gif
not even watchin the TV. We all finally shook it off when we smoked a blunt and left the house.

Waste of time and money.

I'm good off it though...it's too much for me.

Originally Posted by Russoull

I tried that once back in High School at my boys house...I think we used the 14 or 20x (How heavy the doses are). Took two hits outt a bong and I felt like I was in third person...@+@@ felt EXACTLY like a dream. My speech was slurred and everytime I heard a voice it sounded exactly like it was chopped and screwed. My vision was DONE though, I was lookin directly straight but my vision literally felt like my head was tilted so I had no choice but to to fall over cause I couldnt even walk straight...even when I was leanin on the wall
roll.gif
. Don't know why me and my boys were laughin but for 5 minutes straight we were ROLLIN...like non stop laughin. By the time I was sobered up I was on the floor laughin and the first time I had tears from laughin so hard.

Wouldn't recommend it though since it was only a 10-15 minute hype. Me and my boys were silent as hell after that...I remember just straight downin and drooled a couple times outta nowhere
smh.gif
not even watchin the TV. We all finally shook it off when we smoked a blunt and left the house though.

Woah you did it out of a bong? That must of been really intense.

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]I can't !#$! w. drugs...i dont like the fact that i might not be able to be in control of myself,even when drinking...once i get to a certain point i'll stop[/color]

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by Russoull

I tried that once back in High School at my boys house...I think we used the 14 or 20x (How heavy the doses are). Took two hits outt a bong and I felt like I was in third person...@+@@ felt EXACTLY like a dream. My speech was slurred and everytime I heard a voice it sounded exactly like it was chopped and screwed. My vision was DONE though, I was lookin directly straight but my vision literally felt like my head was tilted so I had no choice but to to fall over cause I couldnt even walk straight...even when I was leanin on the wall
roll.gif
. Don't know why me and my boys were laughin but for 5 minutes straight we were ROLLIN...like non stop laughin. By the time I was sobered up I was on the floor laughin and the first time I had tears from laughin so hard.

Wouldn't recommend it though since it was only a 10-15 minute hype. Me and my boys were silent as hell after that...I remember just straight downin and drooled a couple times outta nowhere
smh.gif
not even watchin the TV. We all finally shook it off when we smoked a blunt and left the house though.

Woah you did it out of a bong? That must of been really intense.
Yea it coulda been worse though we didn't cop the 35 or 40x cause I've heard stories about them so I'm never gonna take ANY Salviaanymore.

I heard it's only good to use a bong though but better to have a lil weed in you prior to/after taking it. I'll never forget the body hypethough...it's kinda like how you sit on your leg from an uncomfortable %%% position and it gets numb but when you get the feeling back, little by littleyou get that "needle" like feelin where its throbbin. Felt that in my entire body...hard to describe it, but it's not a good thing either way.

i havent seen it in yuckys (mia) and i also heard that its illegal now..
i tried it, felt like i was bent in half and thats about it..

I tried it...very intense. Did it out of a bowl and by the time it came back to me I burned the #$!$ outta my thumb cause I was leaning so hard and just FELL.

My boy had Mario and Wario on his desktop and no lie those dudes jumped out and started gettin coins on the wall. I went to sleep after that cause it was toomuch for me
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom