Offical: Lakers @ Pacers 11/20 Game Thread

Wow...I just woke up and totally forgot what time they play tonight. Loving the lead right now
pimp.gif

well, it looks like the Lakers are trying to blow this one wide open. hopefully Kobe won't have to play the rest of the 4th.

Bynum is beasting, I should've picked him up in my league when i had the chance.
ohwell.gif

Farmar is playing sick right now.

Lakers are killing right now. Bynum with the great D inside and are players are on fire from 3pt range.

Wow- they're getting killed on the offensive board. Indiana has almost 30 more shot attempts. Won't get it done versus good teams.

is the link working for yall? i got home, clicked the link... but i'm directed to the NBA LEAGUE PASS log in.

ppreciate the link most definitely.

For those of you with Directv HD...

Does the picture on ch. 9 seem a bit.. un-HDish to you as well?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ning726

is the link working for yall? i got home, clicked the link... but i'm directed to the NBA LEAGUE PASS log in.

ppreciate the link most definitely.

it worked for me

link was working for me till the end of the third quarter. been trying it for the last few minutes and the same thing it keeps telling me to login.

NBA IS SHUTTING THE LINKS DOWN

IF YOU'RE WATCHING THIS GAME FROM MY LINK DON'T CLOSE OR REFRESH YOUR PAGE!!!

Originally Posted by dnaisdaillest

link was working for me till the end of the third quarter. been trying it for the last few minutes and the same thing it keeps telling me to log in.

exact same for me.

and not just this game, all of them.
ohwell.gif

They give player of the game to players on the losing team now?

*edit

Oh hell, Sasha in double figures.
laugh.gif

Mihm out there rainin jumpers.
roll.gif
Damn, this was a huge win becausetomorrow will be a tough one, always nice to get the first of the back to back to take some of the pressure off. Now we got to get Milwaukie taken care of. Keep it going guys.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom