Offical: Lakers vs. Grizzlies 1/13 6:30PM PST Game On FSN West HD

The report was a "supposed" sprained knee, results came out neg. with a MRI tommorow.

Please god help us

tired.gif

News on Bynum is that x-ray were negative and right now their saying it's a sprained knee.We will have to wait to hear until tommrow about his MRIreport.They said both Mitch Kupchak & Jim Buss were in the locker room also.

X-ray was negative. All of the laker staff is back there from mitch to jim. He is in a great deal of pain but they hope its a bad sprain. The MRI will be donesoon.

Like I said I am no doctor so I hope he is ok but it looked bad.

it was a sickening feeling seeing that....said he is in a great deal of pain....probably a torn knee

Man staples seems dead even though we still have the lead.

I guess we all feel the same way. Can the injury bug hit us again?

From the sounds of it, I'm thinking he tore his ACL.

I thought you could walk on that? Like you can walk forwards but you just can't make any lateral movements or you are screwed.

Get the starters in the game. Damn...Where is mhim? Kwame is going to need to rest sometime.

Now its falling apart. T on kobe for no reason. Lead down to 2. We need kobe to be super man now...

Didnt see what happen and Im waiting to read the report. If he tore his ACL, hes done for the rest of the season. If he sprained his LCL/MCL/PCL hell be back4-6 weeks. MRI will clear up everything since it looks at all soft tissue in every angle. Lets hope he didnt tear his ACL (fingers crossed)

From the sounds of it, I'm thinking he tore his ACL.
5am6oody72:
I thought you could walk on that? Like you can walk forwards but you just can't make any lateral movements or you are screwed.

Yeah, if you're freaking Chuck Norris or something.

I've torn both of my ACLs. Both times, if someone would have put a gun to my head and said, "Walk over there," I would have just been dead, that's all there is to it.

It hurts sooo, SOOOOOO bad to walk on a torn ACL.

And it hurts TEARING your ACL.

So when people say that it looked like he was in pain... AND that he couldn't walk on it, I'm thinking, "Hmmm, I remember being in that situation.Twice. And both times, it was because I tore one of my ACLs."

ohwell.gif

I God I feel sick right now...

I hope he is OK.

I fully expext Kobe to o crazy and drop 40+ point nights for a while...

Isn't this the same time last year injury bug started happening with the Lakers? I remember on ESPN they said they had the same exact record as last yearat some point this week, and that's when it went downhill with injuries.

Back
Top Bottom