Offical: Lakers vs. Pistons Game Thread 11/16 Game On ESPN

When: 11/16
Where: Los Angeles CA Staples Center
TV: Local: FSN West, National: ESPN

Lakers come home after splitting the two games on the Texas two step road trip.Lakers won UGLY at Houston last wednesday.Lakers need to cut down on theturnovers especialy against an elite team from the eastern conference.Also Lakers need to continue to get solid production from the "BENCH MOB"(Farmar, Radmonvic, Bynum, Walton)
laugh.gif
.One bad think is hearing aboutTuriaf rolling his ankle today during practice.Anyway my prediction is Lakers will win a close game tonight by either 3 or 5.

Go Lakers !

I find it funny how the Rockets and Lakers played on Wed. and now on Friday both teams are on national TV again.
laugh.gif

Go Lakers. I only hate the Lakers when they play the Rockets, really.

Kobe
pimp.gif

Ohh, and go Maxiell. I have the dude on my fantasy team.
pimp.gif

man this has been a tough stretch for the Lakers. some tough games to start off the season.

a win here would be big

^

There really isnt any easy win games in today's NBA.Just look at what happened to the Heat losing to the Sonics @ home the other night or Memphis beatingthe Rockets also a couple nights ago.

Good measuring stick for how much the lakers have improved...cus the Pistons have really brought it to the Lakers ever since the fall of the dynasty.

gonna be an interesting game. my guess is that Rip/Tay play extra hard to show up management for trying to trade them.

but it's a home game so the Lakers might have a chance.

Turiaf is questionable for this game
frown.gif

so are Billups and McDyess I hear......

Phil said Lamar won't be playing PF, so who starts, Rad?

We need to move the ball well and cut down on the turnovers.

GO LAKERS!

If would be nice to steal this one away, get some mo goin. Hopefully Turiaf is all right, we need guys to bang on Sheed and get him out the paint. He hatesit down there unless it's a soft dude playin him. Turiaf ain't soft. Should be a good one, an't wait.
pimp.gif

If Ronny doesn't play, they could go back to Luke and LO at the 4. But I know Phil said he isn't going to do that. Look for Fish/Farmar/Vujacic (ifactivated) to be running and chasing Rip around.
Sheed should be out on the perimeter this game, Kwame should shut his post game down. I'm looking for Drew and Rad to have a good game.

Hoping for a W!
pimp.gif

I'm kobe fan if he's not against tmac or the knicks. So go kobe. Kobe finished with 27 points 7 ast/8 reb. Lakers 96 pistons 91

i don't see why phil would start cook at pf, i would rather see rad start, at least he plays slightly better d

I predict Brian Cook will let the person he is guarding, an easy path to the hoop.

Hurry back Turiaf

Do ya all remember when Brian Cook was playing in the Finals vs Detroit a few years back. All the dunks he gave up to Rasheed and Prince. Ever since then Ihated Cook and its just unbelievable this tissue of a player is still on the Lakers. I'll be at the game tonight and I can only imagine how many times I amgoing to yell out.. COOK YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom