Offical: Manny Pacquiao vs. Juan Manuel Marquez III 11/12/11

Not gonna lie, I wanted Pacquiao to win to set up Mayweather Vs. Pacquiao, but if that wasn't the biggest troll in boxing history 
laugh.gif
. WOW! 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

Horrendous. This is why UFC is better than boxing. There is no way.. NO WAY, that pacman won that fight.

As a huge MMA fan, there has been a lot of disgusting decisions in UFC too, Machida vs Shogun I was as bad. But not being a huge boxing fan i can't stay who won but from EVERYONE's reaction it was bad.

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

Horrendous. This is why UFC is better than boxing. There is no way.. NO WAY, that pacman won that fight.

As a huge MMA fan, there has been a lot of disgusting decisions in UFC too, Machida vs Shogun I was as bad. But not being a huge boxing fan i can't stay who won but from EVERYONE's reaction it was bad.

This!

i think it was a very close fight....manny for sure didnt win by that man rounds....id have it a draw but then again to take a belt away you have to just completely take it....we all know if it went cards and it was semi close no way JMM was winning...

I would say Marquez probably won it by points, but if you the underdog, you gonna have to win more convincely.

Back
Top Bottom