***Offical Miami Dolphins vs Buffalo bills*** Vol: Bills stop crying!

Ernest Wilford sighting
eek.gif
eek.gif

JP losman is such a bum.

We'll be ready for Miami week 17. You guys have a cupcake schedule next two weeks.

Originally Posted by worldbeefreeg

JP losman is such a bum.

We'll be ready for Miami week 17. You guys have a cupcake schedule next two weeks.
you're losing to the 49ers, lost to the raiders, lost to the broncos. keep playing like you are and week 17 won't be able to save you
wink.gif

I LOVE ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT, 1st PLACE?????????? WHO WOULD OF THOUGHT OTHER THEN MY LOYAL PHIN FANS!!!

Game Ova..
glasses.gif
Before the NFL season started there was a thread'' What do you predict ur favotite teams record will be '' I said dolphins will go 9-7 ppl started laughing..
grin.gif
Looks like we might have a better record....
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

i said 10-5 and people were ripping me apart. I'm watching seattle game now Senaca just ripped a long run on those scrubs. And lol @ Bill BillADiK wearinga wind breaker and not a bum ash hoody.

same here guerilla, i was mocked for predicting 10-6. here we are, tied for first. cocky jets fans overlooked the fact that they can't beat oakland,denver, or san fran. BUMS!

new england, and jets do to though. It's not going to be easy. good thing San Fran is coming to east coast time though.

Originally Posted by MrBigBusiness

i said 10-5 and people were ripping me apart. I'm watching seattle game now Senaca just ripped a long run on those scrubs. And lol @ Bill BillADiK wearing a wind breaker and not a bum ash hoody.
Maybe they were ripping you apart because you didn't know they play 16 games in the regular season? J/K, but it is nice to see my Dolphins gofrom worst to (tied for) first!!!

Good win yesterday.
pimp.gif

Still got work to do, but I like where we're headed.

Still want them to ice the wildcat for a bit and get back to just runnin straight thru people with Ronnie and Ricky. But maybe savin wear and tear on them isa good thing. Carpenter and Bess have both been great as rookies. Couple more players and we'll look real nice.
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom